Top 5 things you've done when mad at a game

Letmekilluplz

no offense but you guys really take gaming too seriously if you are breaking things

It's obviously because we have so much pent up rage from game dev's always letting us down with unfixed shit. (See? I can aggro wipe and blame someone else!)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Yell---Curse...sometimes too loud.

2. Throw my xbox controller to the ground, not very often, only when playing Halo 3

3. When really pissed I play my drum set as loud as I can, hitting every cymbal and tom possible, can bother the neighbors at night but I'm too enraged to think about that.

4. Laugh about it it, *crazy laugh*

5.Let it go, next time I'll get that SOB. *Halo 3*

1. Crushed two old chairs while playing gh3. My mum took my xbox for two weeks due to that.

2. threw my headset into the wall and it got destroyed

3. hit the table where my xbox was standing and the disc became unreadable. (It was my friends game aswell, so had to buy him a new one)

4. slammed my door so a few pictures fell down on the floor and crushed into pieces.

5. hit the wall so hard I couldn't play for some days. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

1. Made a hole into the wall by throwing my drumstick into it. (Played Rock Band drums)

2. Threw a phone in my friends face (got beaten up after that)

3. Cracked two xbox 360 controllers into the floor

4. Slammed my tv remote into the floor

5. Punched my computer (didn't get much damage)

1. Broke my controller (gone through 3 now)

2. Cursed so loud the neighbors come over and QQ

3. Went to the icecream truck AKA randomly walk away

4. blame it on people of a different religion or nationality ( always a scapegoat)

5. Went to the local hangout and beat up emo kids. this makes u feel better in every circumstance

1. CoD4 on Veteran: Threw a controller

2. CoD4 on Veteran: Threw another controller

3. CoD5 on Veteran: Threw a controller

4. CoD2 on Veteran: Threw a controller

5. Guitar Hero 3 trying to beat the Devil: Threw a GH controller against the floor and punched the TV

Notice a pattern?

You should be glad you never played COD 3 on Veteran. Otherwise you could have added another five broken controllers to your list. Damn that game can get frustrating.

1.) Threw my controller at the T.V.

2.) Screamed and cursed enough to make a Nun blush

3.) Threw my guitar after someone quit out on song 20/45

4.) Snapped a glass in my hand while drinking

5.) Cried and cursed...I was soooooo angry! lol

Lol id feel bad if i was your boyfriend

1.Breaking about four controllers throwing,slaming.

2.Cursing

3.blame it on people of a different religion or nationality.

4.Flippin out because I lost in NBA 2K8 to my friend, I picked up my bed and flipping it over (its not that heavy).He was like dude chill its just a game(he was at my house).

5.Kicking my xbox causing the disc to get unreadable and breaking my xbox.

Edited by KostinKid

5. Playing Skate. : pried the right analog stick out of my controller with a knife, because i couldn't beat one of the people in S.K.A.T.E.

4. Playing Gears 2 : since NO ONE online knows how to use any other button than the "B" button, within 3 days of each other i ripped my mic out of the controller, ripped the male end of the plug from the wire, and snapped the speaker and mic off of TWO!! mics!

3. Playing CoD:WaW : After trying a mission for about 3 hours, i ran downstairs, opened the front door, and threw my controller as far as i could, went back upstairs hooked up a new controller, and beat the mission within 15 minutes of trying again.....

2. Playing most games i play online: LOUD, consistent, vulgar swearing and yelling!!!

1. Playing Left 4 Dead Expert: i fuckin whipped my controller at my window, therefore it chattered, and the screen decided to save all the little glass shards, and keep them IN my room....

5.gone into spiraling depression

4. questioned my integrity and my use of my life

3.cried

2.withdrew from reality and bottled up all of my emotions

1.had suicidal thoughts

Although this may be from my SAD (seasonal affectiveness disorder

- you get depressed from the lack of sunshine) but that is pretty damn funny pun!!!

1 - shattered a glass bottle in my hand by gripping it tightly in rage.

2 - Broke a wooden couch by punching it

3 - Drank an entire bottle of 90 proof rum, then another

4 - Chopped down a bunch of banana trees with a shovel, they deserved it too, clogged up my yard and always growing back. Attracted a lot of wasps too.

5 - Bought myself an awesome dinner and a lot of drinks to celebrate finally beating the game.

A little extreme, but before you all say I have anger issues I'll note that this is far from common, the only game to cause this amount of rage in fact. What game is that you ask? "I Want to be the Guy" on the hardest mode under impossible. That game would make Mother Theressa cuss and punch someone in the face. Normally I just swear, or punch my bed, then turn the game off for a break.

1*Throw The Controller at the wall and dent it.

2*Throw My Headset at the floor and split the outer casing(I Have the Chunky Headset)

3*Scream at my best mate called him a freaking retard

4*Spat Orange Juice ( The Gamers Beverage ) All Over the floor

5*Jump on the sofa

My Rule for life; No Matter how Pissed off you get, Never ever FUCKING swear.

1.threw my contoller at wall

2.pushed over my xbox when i lost on 3 games in a row and walked away

3.shout at my brother for putting me off once i ran at him with a knife for laughing

4.swear a lot

5.broke some fingers punching my drawers a lot after playing fifa (i have now traded it in)

1. Mostly keep on it until I beat it so I can be satisfied and not frustrated.

2. Got sick after getting so pissed off I broke out in cold sweats

3. Broke up with gf for a night after she wouldn't let me play a level I had been working on for hours.

4. Drank until I forgot what I was mad at

Never really have any physical outbursts besides punching couch cushions because I know it wont do anything. I cant imagine anyone throwing their controller at the TV. If you purchased your own TV you would understand. It's my baby.