Original Xbox game not working on my console

The Extreme

Hey guys,

I'm having an issue getting a original Xbox game to play on my 360 console. I've connected to Live and updated it, but the game still doesn't load. I have been searching for hours but to find no answer. If you can help, please do. SWBFII worked fine on my old console, but it won't work on this one.

Here is so info about my console and the game you might want to help solve my issue:

-Xbox360 320 GB HDD Gears of War Limited Edition Console (bought used from GameStop)

-Star Wars Battlefront II (original game)

Thanks ;)

Edited by The Extreme

I was having a similar problem with an on demand game (Test Drive 2).

I found that the problem was my HDMI cord, it was a little loose, and for some reason, that prevented the game from loading beyond the updates.

I don't know if this helps at all, but check all your video/audio connections :)

I was having a similar problem with an on demand game (Test Drive 2).

I found that the problem was my HDMI cord, it was a little loose, and for some reason, that prevented the game from loading beyond the updates.

I don't know if this helps at all, but check all your video/audio connections :)

My console has built in WIFI, so no cord needed :D.

I will check the vidoe and audio too, thanks.

It's good practise to check all physical connections on a semi-regular basis to ensure it's not the source of the problem. Even now the On-Demand system for original Xbox games and even the original games themselves still have minor hiccups now and then. Hope it all gets cleared up soon; nothing worse than wanting to play a classic game from a previous generation only to have something get in your way.