Master of Ceremonies boosting thread

Creech

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-cap

Thanks to everyone that helped others get the achievement. Especially to the ones that followed the rules, The List, those that didn't show acts of desperation that made some confusion :), and the ones that stayed for a long time.

Special thanks to TiagoJMC. He helped others get the achievement since we started the event, but when it was time for him to host, for some reason most of us couldn't join. We did all we could and Tiago remade the game 4 times, but still we had the same problem.

50 people were on The List, but as I said, the list wasn't as big as it was. 22 people were scratched off the list when it was time for them to host because they already got the achievement, were not online, or couldn't attend for whichever reason. And 28 people got the achievement.

--> Didn't get the achievement or still want it? Make sure to make another post here to join another group, or make your own group if there's none. I'm sure there's still a lot of other people that still want this achievement.

Edited by gabyto119

MASTERS ACHIEVEMENT

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT PLEASE WRITE DOWN YOUR GAMERTAG AND TIME ZONE IN BRACKETS JUST SO WE CAN SORT OUT A SUITABLE TIME FOR EVERYBODY

WE NEED 17 PLAYERS

1. BremZz (GMT)

2. elwadio (GMT)

3. BIG WAR PIG (GMT-5)

4. bcuzicno1 (EST-5)

5. daddyblue05(EST-5)

6. Sloane Ranger (EST -5)

7. Daniel10600

8. SNAKE WEST

Edited by BremZz
UPDATE

Please add "Sloane Ranger" GMT (I'm in Chicago)

Also - I am trying to finish up "Spec Ops" - doing "retrieval" mode tonight 9/30.

Always willing to help anyone else out with other R6V achievements - just shoot me a message or friend me on XBL

Edited by Sloane Ranger
adding timezone

MASTERS ACHIEVEMENT

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT PLEASE WRITE DOWN YOUR GAMERTAG AND TIME ZONE IN BRACKETS JUST SO WE CAN SORT OUT A SUITABLE TIME FOR EVERYBODY

WE NEED 17 PLAYERS

1. BremZz (GMT)

2. elwadio (GMT)

3. BIG WAR PIG (GMT-5)

4. bcuzicno1 (EST-5)

5. daddyblue05(EST-5)

6. Sloane Ranger (EST -5)

7. Daniel10600

8. SNAKE WEST