Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also need this achievement im on right now GT: Bond109

Edit: I've got the achievement now but if anyone need an extra person to make up the numbers im willing to help just send me a message

Edited by bond109

I am looking for players to join my posse. If you do I can return the favor and join your posse if you are also trying to get this achievement. Probably can get my buddy involved so I can get 2 players to join your posse(myself included).

Send me a Friend request over XBL and leave lil message mentioning this forum ,so I know that you are someone looking to posse up . Or you can PM me here in this forum with your GT and I can send you a FR.

I am in the US , Central standard time. Usually play around 11pm or later. GT is in sig.

Okay, 8pm Central....so 9pm EST. I am down and need this! Willing to help out with whatever achieves after that too.

1.Ender Thy Wrath

2.MSBYTES

3.dmp1000

4.Mariek430

5.homer j p

6.EricBadger

7.SC WalmsLo

8.BeHigh360

Okay, 8pm Central....so 9pm EST. I am down and need this! Willing to help out with whatever achieves after that too.

1.Ender Thy Wrath

2.MSBYTES

3.dmp1000

4.Mariek430

5.homer j p

6.EricBadger

7.SC WalmsLo

8.BeHigh360

I wrote everyones name down expect a message from me by 5 pm central to confirm if everyone is on earlier we'll start early. Also i'll help with any achievement you may need.

Hi. Looking to get a posse together. I'm a uk player but I'm normally on quite late. Will be on from 6ish til 7.30, then 11pm til 1ish. If we say midnight tonight GMT then we might be able to get some players from the states involved. So far we have :

1. JuanPabloSmoker

2. xerofox

3. Gen Ed e lee

4. Acts of murders

Add your name and send me a FR if you're interested

Edited by JuanPabloSmoker