The Official "Looking For A Band or Band Members" thread

Lonsta DaMonsta

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM: Yunarashi

Looking to 5 star songs on expert. For now, all I can play is vocals due to a broken wrist. :\ I'm trying to learn the songs because I am not familiar with most, but I will get the hang off them eventually. Just need band mates to give me a push in the right direction.

Vocalist here. I can run pretty much any song on at least hard. Expert is doable but for songs I don't know, it might be a bit touch and go. I'd be interested in finding some other players that are just looking to have some fun and enjoy themselves.

Have a ton of DLC as well, including the songs from RB1, RB2, Lego, Classic Pack 2, and Metal Pack.

ohkay, so, i need some help with some band achievements; 1 million points, and deploy overdrive for 60 seconds. Also, i need help with; get a triple awesome with vocal harmonies, and hit all triple awesomes in bohemian rhapsody on medium or higher.

i play EXPERT guitar, EXPERT drums/pro drums, EXPERT bass, i can play EXPERT keys and HARD/EXPERT on some pro key songs.

message me if interested

gamertag: REPTAR x REX

I'm looking to join or have people join my band, idc but im just looking for new people to play with and have fun with, gettig aome achievements alng the way. Plz send me a msg and friend request and ill b happy to play with anyone. I have about 60 dlc mainly metal songs, i play guitar, bass - exp, drums- expert. My best is guitar/ bass