Hardest achievement ever!

Experiment 8

Grand Pearl is the only achievement i feel i ever needed to brag about after i got it, so here it is....I GOT IT AND I STILL HAVE SOME HAIR LEFT! Seriously hardest ever, you almost have to be a puzzle savant to do it. Ide rather chew my own arm off than have to do this again. This forum really helped me get this one done thanks guys.

I'm going for it tonight. Just finished Dead Rising around 3 yesterday morning. This is my next goal. Watch the Master Grid videos on Youtube if you want help with it. I now understand the possibilities.

Good Luck, when I finally did it I had been playing Hexic for about a week. I used the method of making combos with 2 stars next to each other. When I got though the only problem was all I could do for the next 2 days was think up hexic combos, how to get stars and pearls - wasn't my best moment. :p

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What an addictive game! I just got my Xbox 360, and was surprised that this showed up among my XBLA titles I'd already bought (I didn't realize it was a free game for everyone with a Gold account). Once I started playing, I couldn't stop. Just today I finally got my first starflower, and I had that "Ok that's what it means" thought after doing so. I just want to keep going, and unlock everything. What an underrated game.

Was this title always free?

• 2 weeks later...
Ide rather chew my own arm off than have to do this again.

lol

after i got mine i started another game and just made 21 black pearls and got bored and ended the game

after that i read more about the massive multiplier combos and started one and it was way too complicated so i intentionally blew it up halfway trough

then i started another account and went for 200G just for fun

great game, lots of fun once you understand it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is without a doubt the most insane achievement i have ever gotten! was pure luck too! the roadmap on here should have this rated as a 10 on difficulty!! this, and get a royal flush on WSOP:TOC (which i still haven't gotten) are without a doubt the most ridiculous achievements ever.

:uzi:i HATE 'luck' achievements!!!!!:uzi:

• 1 month later...