Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would Love to help out with the online multiplayer. I need the DLC achievements and some of the normal online ones too.

GT: Oceans 4 Ransom

Just message me and let me know which achievements you need. It can be abbreviated or you can invite me to a party if thats easier. I speak English and am on Eastern Time in the U.S. Just in case.

(I have had international gamers friend me so I do this to make it easier.)

Thanks

CHANGE: I am now finished with these achievements and am unable to continue with the assistance for these. I apologize.

Edited by Oceans4Ransom
Am done with game

Need to boost LOG Ranked Apprentice, All My Own Work, Too Easy 1/2, High Fives All Round and Whats That Smell. Shoot me a message if you wanna get them done. Can be online most of the time (am in England so GMT).

Gamertag is ofmana.

I just rebought it after so long and back when I originally played this, I didn't have internet so I don't have any of the multiplayer achievements (I have those that can alternatively be earned in single-player but most of the multiplayer I lack).

My gamertag is TVthePunisher, let me know if you want to knock out some cheevos =) I might end up buying the L.O.G. Lost Challenges as well here soon to get that out of the way.

I just need L.O.G. Ranked Apprentice and I'll be done with MP, will work with anyone to get anything else if they help me with this. Just message/add me on Xbox Live and we can set something up.

Edit: done.

Edited by Werewing
Done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm looking to boost all of the multiplayer achievements. I'll be online with the game on Saturday 16th, around 2000 bst (British Summer Time), which is about 1000 or 2000 depending on where you are in America.

We'll need a minimum of 4 players from what I've read, I'll leave a list here.

1: DJH4311

2: LukeSLK

3: Wer Bn

4: Akinokaze

It'll be great if someone willing to help has the viral achievement, as that is one of those that I'm missing.

If you're willing to help, just leave a reply or send me a message on LIVE: DJH4311

Cheers all.

Edit: Okay, that's the minimum 4 for now, but if you want to play just send me a message, I think the matches take up to 8 players anyway.

See below post.

Edited by DJH4311

Hey Folks, just you let you know, that we're currently online and attempting the ranked matches. Send a message to DJH4311 if you want to play with us!

time now: Saturday 18:28

Edit: Saturday 21:29

Thanks to those that came along, enjoy playing the rest of the game!

Edited by DJH4311

Need help for '' Too Easy'' and ''Too Easy Too''

Thx !

Thanks to DjDan for helping me get "Too Easy", "Too Easy Too", "What's that Smell", and "All My Own Work".

I've only got "Hive Fives All Round" to go as far as multiplayer achievements go. Anyone else want to get a group to knock that one out?

Edited by mikeymud

Hi everyone, only need a few to finish this game so I thought I may as well get them.

I need L.O.G.'s Ranked Apprentice! Would greatly appreciate any help from anyone with the dlc and I will return the favour!

I have "What's that smell?" as well if anyone needs it.

Send me a message on XBL!

GT: Cobelcog

I got What's That Smell? playing an online match, so I don't need it anymore.

I am in need of High Fives All Round, All My Own Work, Too Easy!, Too Easy Too! L.O.G. Master and L.O.G. Ranked Apprentice.

I also need High Fives. I can help you get All My Own Work, Too Easy!, and Too Easy Too!

Add me and we can set up a time, maybe find some more people to get the High Fives.

• 4 weeks later...