All Errand Missions

SengIV

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the patch comes out it seems like errands disappear after 30. This is a HUGE problem on GameFAQs and is starting to get worse here.

Are you sure about this, because I've beat 38 errands and attempted 42, and I'm on chapter 6 now.

well im on 99.47% and ive got to buy all the shoes in aquaberry but I know that wont put me up to a 100% but heres my dilemma, i have only completed 32 errands, but now none are showing up, I know there as a fast food errand I didnt o and the old lady at the retirement home, help much appreciated

Is there any way to find out which ones you've done and which ones you haven't other than randomly checking every spot and hoping a blue marker shows up? It's weird, I could have sworn I've done some of the more than once.

Luke i got the incognito hat just today wat i did was i saved it at the nerds hideout the top of every hour and reloaded the trick it wasnt until around 11-12:00 that he popped up i dont know if that will help but try it cuz it worked for me
:) this worked like a charm got it on the 2nd load up...now if i could just get the last .11% :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've already got Perfectionist, so I've just been messing around in the game just going here and there trying to figure out stuff I haven't done yet. I see in stats there are statistics for "Water Balloons Made", "Thrown", and "Accuracy".

Does anyone know how to make water balloons in the game? I saw someone post about it possibly being an errand. If so, would anyone know where I can find that errand?

Thanks in advance.

I've already got Perfectionist, so I've just been messing around in the game just going here and there trying to figure out stuff I haven't done yet. I see in stats there are statistics for "Water Balloons Made", "Thrown", and "Accuracy".

Does anyone know how to make water balloons in the game? I saw someone post about it possibly being an errand. If so, would anyone know where I can find that errand?

Thanks in advance.

It's an Errand, actually. It's available in the Evening I think (after the 2nd class has ended). You can find it just when you Enter Bullworth Town, keep going straight the road to the city hall, and halfway there, an Errand on a building will show up. Go behind that building, jump the wooden fence, and then climb the ladder to the top of the building. Talk to the guy, he gives you waterballoons (only for this Errand, not permanently). You load them on the left and then just throw them to the pedestrians on the road. Do NOT leave the top of this building as the Errand may fail (i'm not sure) and furthermore, there is police. The Waterballoons for this Errand are Unlimited.

Thanks for the help with the last one, but there's one thing I need to comment on.

Old Bullworth Vale Errands:

Shipwrecked: Big pier on the beach

Jumping Man: Vale beach on the big pier

I think one of these is off, because I got two errands on the pier, and neither one had anything to do with a "jumping man". The first was the shipwreck, then the second had me going to the island that you had to cross the boards to get to. I've been going to the pier after that again, hoping to run into a "jumping man" errand, but it's not there. I've also been doing the method of restarting the game (or reloading the game), and going there on foot. Nothing.

It's an Errand, actually. It's available in the Evening I think (after the 2nd class has ended). You can find it just when you Enter Bullworth Town, keep going straight the road to the city hall, and halfway there, an Errand on a building will show up. Go behind that building, jump the wooden fence, and then climb the ladder to the top of the building. Talk to the guy, he gives you waterballoons (only for this Errand, not permanently). You load them on the left and then just throw them to the pedestrians on the road. Do NOT leave the top of this building as the Errand may fail (i'm not sure) and furthermore, there is police. The Waterballoons for this Errand are Unlimited.

Also, after you complete that errand, you can use water balloons at any time by using the sinks in your dorm or the school.

Guys, thx for your help. I was able to grab some water balloons :).

I'm at 99% and I've done 49/50 errands. I think all I need to do to get the 100% is to do keep-ups and the dodgeball games. But, I am wanting to get all 50 errands just for the sake of being an overachiver. My problem is Algie...and his jacket. I've stood in front of the theater, store, and to the left of the police station. I've done this for the entire day, from Chapter 3 on, now into Chapter 6.....help!!!!

I'm at 99% and I've done 49/50 errands. I think all I need to do to get the 100% is to do keep-ups and the dodgeball games. But, I am wanting to get all 50 errands just for the sake of being an overachiver. My problem is Algie...and his jacket. I've stood in front of the theater, store, and to the left of the police station. I've done this for the entire day, from Chapter 3 on, now into Chapter 6.....help!!!!

Just keep restarting and staying there. Over and over until it shows up.