Pict-O-Matic Missions Guide

Scrapdaddy

Pict-O-Matic Missions Guide

First, I’ve listed the locations of all the discs along with the missions they come with.

Second is the guide of what you need to do to complete each specific mission.

If you are unsure of the parts I’m using to build people/things then look for the items I’ve listed below on the capsule checklist to find out which items they are between on the customization selector. Then you can be sure to use the right parts.

Third, save your self some trouble and do this toward the end of your playthrough. Once your customization selectors match the checklist it will be easier to find the parts you need.

Locations

1) Initiate the "Lost and Found" mission to find the first one on a hill.

It contains 7 scenes:

Pirate’s Treasure

Cactus Field Goal

Twins

Scruffy Lady

Viking Horde

Barber Shop Quartet

Petting Zoo

2) The second one is found at the blacksmith near Slinky Dog’s farm.

It contains 6 scenes:

Jailhouse Jamboree

Mariachi Band

Alien Hero Team

Disco Fest

Balloon Hat Party

Pot Pan Pandemic

3) The third one is found on top of the Hotel, once you build it in the new portion of town after the "Blow up the Dam" mission.

It contains 4 scenes:

Propeller Head

Clowning Around

Plumbers Helpers

Here Comes the Bride

4) The fourth one is found by the well in Zurg's Spaceport.

It contains 6 scenes:

Intergalactic Law

Hair Do from Outer Space

Space Ranger Trainee

It's Huge

Cyborg Swordsman

Lounge Lizards

5) The fifth one is found in the graveyard at Sid's Haunted Mansion

It contains 9 scenes:

Create the Pirate Ghost

Deadly Squash

Creature Chaos

Ghoul School

Zombie Horde

The Coven

Happy Haunted Couple

Party Zombie

Take Us To Your Leader

6) The sixth and final one is found in the Enchanted Glen at the end of the rope bridge.

It contains 8 scenes:

Enchanted Town Hall

Giant Dragon Attack

Leapin' Leprechauns

Merlin

Royal Family

Wizards Duel

Berry Bonanza

Big Bad Wolf

Mission Guide

Pirates Treasure

You need to grab three townspeople and turn them into pirates. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Pirate hat w/ eye patch*

Outfit: Pirate Outfit (CP7)

Repeat two more times.

Cactus Field Goal

In the main town, grab a person and while facing town hall, turn right and head down the road. Shortly, on the left hand side you will see a cactus in the shape of a field goal. Jump and press "X" to kick the person through it to complete this mission.

Twins

You need to grab two people and make them look like the ones in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Spikey Hair (CP6)

Outfit: Gold Suit Outfit (CP47)

Repeat one more time.

Scruffy Lady

You need to grab a person and make them look like the one in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Scruffy Lady Hair (CP10)

Outfit: Scruffy Lady Outfit (CP20)

Viking Horde

You need to grab three townspeople and turn them into vikings. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Viking Hat (CP30)

Repeat two more times. They only need the hat, the rest of the outfit does not

matter.

Barber Shop Quartet

You need to grab four townspeople and turn them into barbers. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Barber cut w/mustache*

Outfit: Barber Outfit*

Repeat three more times. You will only need two more if you left the original barber alone all this time.

Petting Zoo

Run to the farm and pick-up and throw the farmer, a cow, a chicken and a pig into the lower corral to complete this mission. The farmer is the black guy with the white cowboy hat.

Jailhouse Jamboree

Throw five bandits in jail. This one will come naturally as you play and there’s a good chance you already have it completed.

Mariachi Band

You need to grab three townspeople and turn them into mariachi. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Sombrero*

Outfit: Mariachi Outfit*

Repeat two more times.

Alien Hero Team

You need to grab three aliens and turn them into superheroes. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Blue eye mask*

Outfit: Superhero*

Repeat two more times. You only need one more if you left the original Super Alien alone.

Edited by Scrapdaddy

Disco Fest

You need to grab an alien and make him look like the one in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Renegade Hair (CP94) - Lounge singer cut

Outfit: Lounge singer (white)*

Now carry your creation to Slinky’s Farm and throw him in the barn.

Balloon Hat Party

You need to grab two townspeople and put balloon hats on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Balloons Hat (CP8)

Repeat one more time. They only need the hat, the rest of the outfit does not matter.

Pot Pan Pandemic

You need to grab three townspeople and put pot hats on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Pot Hat (CP21)

Repeat two more times. They only need the hat, the rest of the outfit does not matter.

Propeller Head

You need to grab three townspeople and put propeller hats on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Propeller Hat (CP23)

Repeat two more times. They only need the hat, the rest of the outfit does not matter.

Clowning Around

You need to grab three aliens and put clown suits on them. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Clown Hat (CP232)

Outfit: Clown (CP247)

Repeat two more times.

Plumbers Helpers

You need to grab three townspeople and put plungers on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Plunger Hat (CP13)

Here Comes the Bride

You need to grab a person and make them look like the one in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Bride Hat (CP15)

Outfit: Bride Outfit (CP55)

Intergalactic Law

You need to make the two aliens in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Space Deputy Outfit (CP102)

Hat: Space Deputy Hat (CP85)

Then grab a second alien and use these items:

Hat: Indiana Jones hat*

Outfit: Sheriff*

Hair Do from Outer Space

You need to make the alien in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Spiked Hair (CP80)

Then throw him into the barber shop. The rest of the outfit does not matter.

Space Ranger Trainee

Hat: Buzz’s helmet*

Outfit: Space Ranger Outfit (CP91)

It's Huge

You need to make the alien in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Pilot Hat (CP236) - Stunt cap and visor

Outfit: Pilot Outfit (CP246) - Orange suit

Then throw green goo at him to make him grow.

Cyborg Swordsman

Outfit: Cyborg Outfit (CP89)

Then throw him into the saloon.

Lounge Lizards

You need to make the two aliens in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Lounge singer (white)*

And then throw him into the saloon.

Outfit: Lounge Singer Outfit (CP90) - black

And then throw him into the saloon.

Create the Pirate Ghost

Outfit: Pirate Outfit (CP7)

Hat: Pirate Hat (CP124)

Then run to the haunted house and grab a ghost. Bring it back to town and target the pirate then shoot the ghost to possess him. Afterwards speak to the ghost pirate for a mission to find his buried treasure that is named "X Marks the Spot". Head back to the haunted house and go all the way back and up the hill on the left side to the spot you saw in the cut scene. Press "X" at the animal bones to dig up the treasure.

Deadly Squash

Run to the haunted house and capture a ghost with your lightning rod. Bring it to the farm and shoot it at someone to possess them. Now go into the garden and grow a pumpkin by completing the mole hunt mini game. Grab some green goo and throw it at the pumpkin to make it grow. Find the person you possessed and use your lightning rod to suck the ghost out of them. Then target the pumpkin and shoot it with the ghost.

Edited by Scrapdaddy

Creature Chaos

You need to make the four people in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Haunted Man Outfit (CP155) - Frankenstein

Hair: Haunted Man Hair (CP154) - Frankenstein cut

Then grab a second person and use these items:

Hair: Vampire Hair (CP141)

Outfit: Vampire Outfit (CP128)

Then grab an alien and use these items:

Outfit: Werewolf Outfit (CP132)

Outfit: Mummy (CP144)

Ghoul School

You need to make the three people in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Witch’s hat (CP139)

Outfit: Witch Outfit (CP170)

And then throw him into the school.

Outfit: Skeleton Outfit (CP164)

Outfit: Scary Zombie Outfit (CP145)

NOTE: if the above does not work for you, take your witch and give her green hair too. That was needed for some people.

Zombie Horde

You need to make the three people in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Zombie Girl Outfit (CP138)

Hair: Zombie Girl Hair (CP140) - Pink pig-tail on top

Outfit: Zombie Boy Outfit (CP135)

Outfit: Scary Zombie Outfit (CP145)

The Coven

You need to grab three townspeople and put a witches outfit on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Witch’s hat (CP139)

Outfit: Witch Outfit (CP170)

Repeat two more times.

Happy Haunted Couple

You need to make the two people in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Haunted Woman Outfit (CP127) Bride of Frankenstein

Hat: Haunted Woman Hair (CP129) High purple stacked hair

Outfit: Haunted Man Outfit (CP155) - Frankenstein

Hat: Haunted Man Hair (CP154) - Frankenstein cut

Party Zombie

Outfit: Zombie Boy Outfit (CP135)

Hat: Milk Bottle Hat (CP2)

Take Us To Your Leader

You need to grab two aliens and make them match the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Pumpkin Face Outfit!

Repeat one more time.

Enchanted Town Hall

First, make sure there is a rainbow in the sky using the weather control device up the hill from the pink pig. Then paint Town Hall with Lotso Walls (CP175) - Pink enchanted. Might not need the rainbow but I had it at the time.

Giant Dragon Attack

Go to the store and summon the dragon. Throw green goo on it to make it grow and then ride it to the middle of the rope bridge in the back of the enchanted glen.

Leapin' Leprechauns

You need to grab three townspeople and turn them into leprechauns. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Leprechaun hat (CP57)

Merlin

Hat: Merlin Hat (CP198)

Outfit: Merlin Outfit (CP184)

Note that after you make Merlin he has two missions to give you.

Royal Family

Outfit: King Outfit (CP185)

Hat: King Hat (CP191) - Gold crown

Outfit: Queen Outfit (CP186)

Hat: Queen Hat (CP202) - Purple crown

Then grab a third person and use these items:

Outfit: Princess Outfit (CP187)

Hat: Princess hat (CP203) - yellow and white stripes with flowing yellow ribbon

Wizards Duel

Just follow the steps above for Merlin and make a second one.

Berry Bonanza

Hat: Blueberries Hat (CP176)

Outfit: Blueberries Outfit (CP181)

Outfit: Strawberry Outfit (CP172)

Big Bad Wolf

Outfit: Red Cape Outfit (CP174)

Outfit: Werewolf Outfit (CP132)

Edited by Scrapdaddy

i have ever pict-o-matic mission done except Hair Do from Outer Space i have done it many times, i even saw a cut scene at one point... but it didn't check it off... i even tried clearing my cacha... nothing has worked any ideas what i should do?

edit: i figured it out, i was sticking him in the hat shop when he needed to be in the barber shop.

Edited by skylar07

I have also a problem with "Hair Do from outer space" - what's wrong? I'm putting alien into barber shop, then I pick purple spiked hair and nothing happens. I've even tried to add this blue outfit but it also doesn't help.

I have also a problem with "Hair Do from outer space" - what's wrong? I'm putting alien into barber shop, then I pick purple spiked hair and nothing happens. I've even tried to add this blue outfit but it also doesn't help.

Here's what I've always done and it has worked 3 times now: Grab an alien, toss him into the TAILOR and give him the Spikey Hair (not a mohawk). When he comes out, pick him up and toss him into the BARBER and just press :abut: to accept him as is and the scene triggers.

The outfit does not matter.

I hit the candy shop button many time but i can't get it:(

when you press the button do you get capsules and coins or just coins? Or nothing?

If you get capsules then keep hitting the button there are about 20 of them to collect from the candy shop. Keep going until you only get coins.

If you get coins, then you should already have it.

If you get nothing, run to a nearby building and hit it's button. Then return to the candy shop and continue hitting its button.

And just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, the candy shop button is at the top near gumball like area.

when you press the button do you get capsules and coins or just coins? Or nothing?

If you get capsules then keep hitting the button there are about 20 of them to collect from the candy shop. Keep going until you only get coins.

If you get coins, then you should already have it.

If you get nothing, run to a nearby building and hit it's button. Then return to the candy shop and continue hitting its button.

And just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, the candy shop button is at the top near gumball like area.

i get coins and i go to check my alien outfit,i haven't the pumpkin face....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can anyone help me with Ghoul School? I changed 3 people into what they are all supposed to be but since the school is by where the dam was I have to take the well to move over there then I throw all 3 in and they just spit right back out and walk back to town. Help

It's OK if they walk back out they don't have to be in at the same time. I carried them 1 at a time the long way through the tunnel and on the third kid I still got it.

Does your witch have the green hair?

Question: Where is the "pilot hat"?

Answer: It's on the ramp, as described in the guide. It's in your inventory next to the Pharaoh hat.

[i had a hard time finding this because I was using the search/find tool on the guide list and it would stop on the first pilot hat in the list, but that hat is obtained from the mystery egg machine, which I never used. So that halted my progression as I learned later that the pilot hat I had was further down the list next to the Pharaoh's hat.]

------------------------------------

Question: Where is the most reliable place to take a picture of the Abominable Snowman?

Answer: Hilarious! While I was typing this up, I was standing near the paratrooper at Mt. Toymore in case he showed. Sure enough he was there.

Unfortunately, as I got my camera out and focused to take the pic, he disappeared again. Shiz! I'll get him next time.

Edit: Yep, I got him, and my "Photojournalist" achievement.

Question: How do you get bandits to show up? They're no where to be found in my game anymore.

Answer: Just as I thought. My game was glitching. I restarted my console, and the bandits were once again roaming around, and the Stage Coach was periodically held up by bandits.

Question: Where else could the stage coach be? I have a mission to help it, but can't find it in its usual spot.

Answer: Same solution here. I restarted my console, and this mission disappeared. The bandits were roaming around again.

I was looking for the Stage Coach so I could complete the Gold Star Mission "Moving Target".

Mayor Hamm periodically asks you to check on the Stage Coach when it doesn't arrive.

Be sure to throw the army paratrooper by Mt. Toymore before saving the coach, since it will be stationary. It doesn't have to be moving to get the credit.

Be sure to shoot the bandits with your Laser Pistol to work on "Space Sheriff" gold star, too.

Edited by E vee dub

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...