Mission 6 Campaign Glitch - Complete in 5-6 minutes Solo Legendary

LickableLemons7

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this just like the video said. Very awesome walkthrough!!

However this didnt take me 5-6 minutes....the dude in the video is really really really good! It still took me over 30 mins since I kept dying. I swear I couldnt get past the elite before the 2 hunters. I got a bad checkpoint where he was shooting his big green gun and died immediately!

The bug must vary from person to person. It's showing fine for me in Waypoint. That is.... one ugly ass skull for Legendary.

The Banshee section was a nightmare still. The vid made it look so easy (well he made everything look easy LOL) but I got blasted the moment I took off about half a dozen times before even getting near the exit, another half dozen times near the exit before I finally managed to run through the checkpoint :eek: OUCH

http://i45.tinypic.com/20hkd47.jpg

Is that because you have completed it all on Legendary? I have only done that 1 mission on Legendary and its not showing in waypoint.

http://i45.tinypic.com/1q0tio.jpg

Is that because you have completed it all on Legendary? I have only done that 1 mission on Legendary and its not showing in waypoint.

http://i45.tinypic.com/1q0tio.jpg

Possibly, there may be a bug in that. I did co-op legendary first with some friends. Then moved on to it solo and was really glad to have seen the video before I hit that chapter.

Shitty dude, I only every did that mission legendary solo using the bypass, never repeated the whole thing. No way in hell I was going to solo Legend that bastard legit without breaking a controller. :(

Not sure if it makes a difference but I also completed all legendary missions solo in order from 1-8 without jumping straight to 6. It shouldn't make a difference but you never know.

So maybe co-op the legendary with some friends then take another crack at it solo and see if it registers.

Just checked the commendations - and it's also not showing in that as Shutdown completed on Legendary. Did anyone here jump ahead and complete it and its showing as completed?? (Apart from mission select screen)

I jumped ahead after doing mission 2. Your Live connection must have given out during the time you started and finished the mission.

I did this just like the video said. Very awesome walkthrough!!

However this didnt take me 5-6 minutes....the dude in the video is really really really good! It still took me over 30 mins since I kept dying. I swear I couldnt get past the elite before the 2 hunters. I got a bad checkpoint where he was shooting his big green gun and died immediately!

I hear yeah. This mission took me about 50 minutes even after using the glitch. I'm so happy I saw this video.

I played the full level with my buddy on heroic and it was very hard.

• 2 months later...