The Official Liberty City Minute Thread

Hayden

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Then again, I knew I'd miss out because I chose to savor the game. Spent like an hour alone just bowling.

http://www.rlgf.info/16.jpg

http://www.rlgf.info/13.jpg

http://www.rlgf.info/14.jpg

Haha same! And I was trying for that qu3bd achievement and I was trying to win a game of pool with a friend. I don't like being timed to try and complete a game, I like to go at my own pace.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am at about 8-9 hours gametime and have just finished the mission of Dwayne (the guy that just got out of jail), which was the one where you have to kill the 3 strip club managers. I never skip cutscenes but always take taxis like the tip in the achievement guide. Am I hopefully on track to getting the storyline done within the 30 hours?

• 4 weeks later...

Do you need to get 100% to finish the game? Or is it less than that? I mean, maybe the assasin missions, car theft and so on, included in the 100%? If you know what i mean :-)

Im at 48% and 14 hours, so just want to know if i have to rush all i can for the rest..

How many main missions are there, you will have to complete?

Cheats only block two achievements, the get away from a four star wanted level achievement, and the get a 6 star wanted level achievement.

Are you absolutely sure? Cause that will make it LOT easier, as i dont have to replay mission because i die :-)

• 2 weeks later...

From what I´ve understood you only need the ""Story missions", which would be 60% of the game.

Of course you should be higher than 60% because of cop missions, and friends as well. But I´m at 47% with sothing like 15 hours. By my calculations I´m good... Not cuting any scenes, but using taxis every time I can.

Did all Brucie cars, and am doing the Little Jacob ones now. Just got the stevies missions and will look to do the random caracters as well (don´t know If I can do them afterwards...)

It should be close, but I think I can do it... heheheh

This List should help a lot with mission progress.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

EDIT: It was watching a bit of the credits that did it. Im good now. :D

So I might need help? I have a 'Story Complete' save file with 94 missions, 60% progress, and only 13 hours, but no achievement awarded. Do I need to do the other game ending on another save to get the achievement? I waited for friends calls after completing, but I havent seen any credits, which I understand is when its awarded. What am I missing here? Ive flubbed two long games already and really want to get it this time.

Edited by informalnarwhal