Halo waypoint unlocks

Caramel Cardinal

The reach ones are from Halo Anniversary and not something new/hidden in Halo 4; they are not a part of the 'puzzles' that 343i are doing for Halo 4, and as such there's no reason to be annoyed that they are rewards for an older game, it's just that the creator of the image decided to add them in. :p

Well that makes me feel a little better about how they did it.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there are a few good things about being slower in multiplayer. I'm only SR-36 so as you pointed out maybe I should focus on unlocking these before I max out in about 3 years.....

Yeah, I have been playing the crap out of the game for the Infinity Challenge, otherwise, I probably wouldn't ever be maxed out. I meant for this to be a little heads up to help everyone out.

Off topic, when you go to your download history, for the specializations, its titled Specialization Priority Alpha, meaning that in the future, there could be Priority Bravo, Charlie, etc. I'd like to see what other mods they can come up with..

• 2 weeks later...

the Legendary All Skulls On (LASO) code is now available it gives you 50k and emblem but requires you to have ocmpleted the campaign on Legendary with evry skull on either solo or coop

err good luck :p

http://static.wix.com/media/4953e3_3c8b1c1b42651b094c1c4aa72f89f7a8.png_srz_157_422_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

the Legendary All Skulls On (LASO) code is now available it gives you 50k and emblem but requires you to have ocmpleted the campaign on Legendary with evry skull on either solo or coop

http://static.wix.com/media/4953e3_3c8b1c1b42651b094c1c4aa72f89f7a8.png_srz_157_422_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Holy crap! Must accomplish! Just to say I did it.

Oh God, I just fucking beat the campaign solo legendary. If I had known about this, I would have played with all skulls on. Now I have to do it again. :mad:

Do you think there will be more unlocks now with the second season of ops? Gotta be something hidden away in that 2gb update :p

My thoughts exactly. 2.21GB of Spartan Ops must be hiding some goodies somewhere, more than the Red vs. Blue Easter Eggs scattered throughout. I'm all for another 39,116 XP for sitting down and spending a few minutes punching in a few number/character things. Very tempted to use those now.

• 3 weeks later...
lol. Working my way toward the LASO code slowly. So far finished Dawn, Reclaimer and Shutdown. I'm crawling my way through Forerunner now. Absolutely dreading Midnight and Composer though...

I've given LASO a few tries on DAWN by myself and on Co-op with two different people and can't seem to get past the part right before you go out to shoot the missle.

Can clear out the grunts and two jackals but those elites area a pain in the arse.

I may give up my dream of defeating it on LASO the 50k xp would be nice and a cool emblem for bragging rights but I guess life will go on. :AR15

Best trick I've found for dealing with the elites is to stockpile plasma pistols on one side of the room. Pick either side (I had better luck on the right side) and just keep popping out and hitting the elite with charge shots. After his shields finally break, do a headshot with your pistol and the second one will run to the other side of the room. Do the same to him. For the third elite, just wait next to the doorway he comes out of and you should be able to assassinate him if you're fast enough. Otherwise, you can just book it past him and get to the airlock (Actually, after a few attempts I got frustrated and booked it. I actually managed to run past all 3 and into the airlock. Unfortunately, my I had to get the second controller in as well and wasn't quite as lucky. Not a trick I recommend solo at any rate...) After that, this levels over. Don't even have to fight anything outside.

Wow, there is an actual "LASO" code? That's pretty stupid. It's too difficult and barely anyone would do it. I have no complaints with any of the other codes though.

Doesn't seem stupid to me, it's good that they are giving people some recognition for being crazy &/or skilled enough to drag themselves through a LASO playthrough.

(Plus, it means that more people are going to attempt it)

Doesn't seem stupid to me, it's good that they are giving people some recognition for being crazy &/or skilled enough to drag themselves through a LASO playthrough.

(Plus, it means that more people are going to attempt it)

Ill be trying it. Along with 3 others in an all out LAN party.

• 3 weeks later...

I've figured out the code from the new book. It goes into the Section 3 archive and you get 20k xp in halo 4. It also unlocks a video called rebirth but all I get is a rainbow bars with a beep sound.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2sanfbt.png

Also, for the LASO run through, do you think that "glitch" way in the guide would work? Where you did it from the last point, like Bravo point or Delta Point?