L3giOn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SO i have created a league named X360. Me and RayHatchet don't need the achievements so it's up to everyone that will end up joining to decide who wins and how you all end up getting the achievements. We have 8 people as long as everyone joins, so everyone should end up with all the achievements. Whoever wants admin privileges just message me on LIVE and i'll grant u with it to delegate the wins. ONE game WILL have to be played by everyone but its 1 min qtrs so it won't take long, everyone just play the week 1 game and ull get that one achievement then who ever has the admin privileges can delegate the wins and the winning a league achievement will eventually pop after an hour or so. Then just rotate who creates the new leagues and who wins it and keep inviting the same people to have a full league until everyone has the achievements. Any questions, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
SO i have created a league named X360. Me and RayHatchet don't need the achievements so it's up to everyone that will end up joining to decide who wins and how you all end up getting the achievements. We have 8 people as long as everyone joins, so everyone should end up with all the achievements. Whoever wants admin privileges just message me on LIVE and i'll grant u with it to delegate the wins. ONE game WILL have to be played by everyone but its 1 min qtrs so it won't take long, everyone just play the week 1 game and ull get that one achievement then who ever has the admin privileges can delegate the wins and the winning a league achievement will eventually pop after an hour or so. Then just rotate who creates the new leagues and who wins it and keep inviting the same people to have a full league until everyone has the achievements. Any questions, let me know.

I've joined this league. It's sitting at 5 people atm.