Achievement Guide (Community Based)

Topboy13

my solutions from TA

Greek Strategos - 30G: Achieve level 20 with premium Greek content.

To get to level 20 you need 111.600 xp. There is no obvious solution for this, just do quests. If your having trouble finishing a story quest (too hard), just do those repeatable quests, since you can do them for ever.

At level 20, you unlock age IV with a whole bunch of new technologies at your capital.

Just got to level 20 in my city. May I not that the 111,600 xp required is the amount needed to get to level 20 from level 19? The way it was written made me think that was the amount total that you needed.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone happen to know where the questline to obtain the mission "Left With No Choice" starts? I can't seem to find it anywhere and it's the last random mission achievement I have left to obtain with the Greek civ. Any quest name or even a decent description of what the objective is for the starter quests would be nice so it narrows down where to look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guide is now complete thanks everyone for your help this was a great community effort :)

Well it was, but the released new content. Here is the list added Achievements.

Persian Immortal

Achieve level 25 with pro Persian content.

25 G

Persian General

Achieve level 30 with pro Persian content.

30 G

Persian Great King

Achieve level 40 with pro Persian content.

50 G

Relief Valve

Complete "Under Pressure" with the Pro Persian Civilization.

15 G

Wonderful

Complete "Gate of All Nations" with the Pro Persian Civilization.

15 G

Playing By The Rules

Win a match of Skirmish with each victory condition against standard army or stronger opponents.

10 G

No Contest

Defeat all of the heroes in the Skirmish Hall with premium Skirmish content.

10 G

Army of Fun

Without adding allies to your Skirmish team, defeat a team of 4 standard army or stronger opponents.

15 G

Bring Your Passport

Win a match of Skirmish on every available map.

10 G

Celtic Tribalist

Achieve level 10 with premium Celtic content.

5 G

Celtic Pagi

Achieve level 20 with premium Celtic content.

10 G

Celtic Civitate

Achieve level 30 with premium Celtic content.

20 G

Celtic Vergobret

Achieve level 40 with premium Celtic content.

30 G

Traitorious

Complete "The Fate of All Traitors" with premium Celtic content.

10 G

Oxubii Incident

Complete "Objective: Oxubii" with premium Celtic content.

10 G

Sacked

Complete "The Sack of Delphi" with premium Celtic content.

10 G

Sore Feet

Build the Crossing the Alps statue in your Capital City.

5 G

Without a Thrace

Build the Thracian Horseman statue in your Capital City.

10 G

Not the Bees!

Build the Wickerboar statue in your Capital City.

15 G

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sore Feet

Build the Crossing the Alps statue in your Capital City.

5 G

Without a Thrace

Build the Thracian Horseman statue in your Capital City.

10 G

Not the Bees!

Build the Wickerboar statue in your Capital City.

15 G

I can say that the blueprints to these are uncommon, so therefore making these achievements free to play.

This whole guide just needs to be restarted, as the game has been twice since this guide came out ;)

the whole guide does not need to be restarted as this is still the way u get the cheevos i just have not added the DLC's apart from crete booster pack,

a new thread will need to be made for the other DLC's as i have not the room to add them on here

A heads up for those who have already completed the game with 1455/1455 achievement. There will be a new pro civ and a quest pack that will be coming out soon.

See more information from the AOE Forum/blog.

[url=http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/en/articles/blog-20120711][/url] Edited by RayJay90

Directly from the AOE online site. I cannot confirm this with 100% certainty, but from the looks of it I can assume there will be additional achievements added on. Every new additional( purchasable) content that came out have their own achievements.

-------------------

Egyptian Premium Civ

Greek Premium Civ-

---------------

Celts Premium

Persian Permium Civ

Skirmish Booster Pack

Crete Booster Pack

"

The Anniversary Update will include a new Pro Civilization. We are not announcing the identity of the civ right now—that will be part of a later event. I will tell you that its identity has been hinted at before by me, and that it is NOT Rome. Let’s call them the Annies for now. For those not familiar, a Pro Civilization is a complete civilization with an entirely new unit roster. It comes with all normal features expected of any purchased civ, except that it does not include campaign quests for levels 1-20. Instead, pro-civ players begin at level 20, with quick access to Sparta PvP, Argos, and a few custom quests. There will also be a repeatable demo, which will allow players to try out the new civ as much as desired before committing to the purchase. They will be available for 900 Empire Points.

The Anniversary Update will include a new Booster—a Quest Pack. This new booster will contain quests for ANY CIV, taking that Civ roughly from levels 20-30. In other words, there will now be an alternative to Argos for those players who want some different quests. Again, more details are coming, but these quests will be available to any Civ. This booster will be available for 450 Empire Points.

New Vanity Gear is coming, as well as new Empire Consumables. We will save most of these details for blog posts we have scheduled to go live on July 17th and August 8th, but I will say the words Crocodile Rampage.

So that’s the stuff that will be available for Empire Points. Of course, you can purchase those EPs using money, or earn EPs by leveling your civilizations and participating in the Alliance Wars.

Additional Content Available with the Anniversary Update:

Repeatable Quest improvements. Nearly all repeatable quests in the game now have secondary objectives with additional rewards and a variety of new challenges. Best of luck!

How about a new set of Loot Tickets? These will come in two varieties. A new Vanity Ticket does just what it sounds: when you get a Vanity Ticket in your loot, you can go to Vanity Island to turn it in for a choice of vanity items. A new Golden Ticket, when found, can be given to Marcus Pollux to receive several high quality chests.

Milestone Rewards. Finally, we have been working on a new system to reward players for playing multiple civilizations. We are calling it Milestone Rewards. As you level up your civilization, you’ll earn bonuses and awards when you hit the milestone levels (like 20, 30, and more). Once you unlock bonuses on one civ, they can be used to customize your other civilizations on that realm.

Edited by RayJay90

• 2 weeks later...

When and where i get the quest "Vizier's doom"???

I can't find it and i am on lv 35 now?

Do or Do Not - Complete "Left with No Choice" with premium content.

Where i can get this quest?

And my final question, can i get the skirmish achievements by making me strong allys to obtain following?

Playing By The Rules

Win a match of Skirmish with each victory condition against standard army or stronger opponents.

No Contest

Defeat all of the heroes in the Skirmish Hall with premium Skirmish content.

Bring Your Passport

Win a match of Skirmish on every available map.

Edited by OttomanC3N9

• 2 weeks later...
What happen if I level up to like level 30 and complete some achievement related quests... If I get premium content now, will i get the achievement??

Thanks

Yes. You will unlock all the achievements assuming that you have fulfilled all the necessary conditions. I got my Egypt civilization to level 40 as a non-premium. After I upgraded to premium I unlocked all the achievements as soon as I entered my empire.

is it confirmed to have new cheevo's?

sadly, it is not confirmed to have new achievements upon the release date. Here is a post from one of the developers of gas-powered games.

http://forums.ageofempiresonline.com/forums/post/255816.aspx

A bunch of new achievements too i assume
:)

No new achievements, as leaving them out allowed us to skip a time-consuming certification pass. (It's possible we could add them later, and they'll auto-complete if you've already done them.)

Any new building blueprints to find in the chests? Need some more variety in my city. I have more temples, forts, leonadions than anyone could ever need.

Hah, afraid not. You're apparently the luckiest player in the game. Or the most active.