Stackable single player and co-op achievements

Namaste

I just recently beat the game on Secret Agent on single player and that unlocked both Completed Single Secret Agent and Completed Single Agent. It is obvious that the single player achievements stack. Now what about this....

Let's say I beat the game on co-op under Dark Agent. As noted, all the co-op achievements that are ranked below Dark Agent will also unlock but here is my question, when doing co-op and beating the game, will the single player achievements unlock too?

Thanks in advance :)

Sadly not, beating the game in co-op will only unlock the co-op achievements - not the single player achievements as well.

Also I believe to get the Dark Agent difficulty, you will need to unlock it by completing the game on Perfect Agent difficulty - don't hold me to that though!

Hope this helps you :)

P.S - If you like too, I am also looking to complete the co-op achievements, send me a message if you are interested at all!

My GT is - Hybrid Duck

Yep what you said is right. The achievements for co-op will not stack with the ones from single player. But if you beat the game on the highest difficulty available from the start(perfect agent). It will unlock three at once, and unlock the option to play Dark Agent.

Can you have separate save files for both single player and co-op or do they have to be done at separate times?

Basically they need to be done separately. But a certain difficulty is normally not unlocked until you complete the level before it on the same difficulty. So for example if you only beat the First mission on Agent. Then you'd only be able to play the second mission and any mission after it on Agent only. But if you beat it on Perfect then you can play the next mission on perfect and so on. By beating the game on Perfect on Co-op it wouldn't unlock the achievement for beating the game on solo, but it would unlock the ability to play ANY mission on any difficulty(solo or co-op). Also by beating the game on Perfect agent it would unlock Dark Agent for solo and co-op as well.

Hopefully that helped answer your question. If not I can try to explain it a lil better:)

• 1 month later...
Basically they need to be done separately. But a certain difficulty is normally not unlocked until you complete the level before it on the same difficulty. So for example if you only beat the First mission on Agent. Then you'd only be able to play the second mission and any mission after it on Agent only. But if you beat it on Perfect then you can play the next mission on perfect and so on. By beating the game on Perfect on Co-op it wouldn't unlock the achievement for beating the game on solo, but it would unlock the ability to play ANY mission on any difficulty(solo or co-op). Also by beating the game on Perfect agent it would unlock Dark Agent for solo and co-op as well.

Hopefully that helped answer your question. If not I can try to explain it a lil better:)

I can also confirm beating perfect co op unlocks the ability to play ANY mission any difficulty either solo or coop. As I write, I have the achievement for one solo mission dark, and I don't have the single perfect ach... which can only confirm this, since I first finished coop perfect, then played dark solo one mission :)

I know this was not the original question on the thread :p

• 8 months later...