Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on gears 2 you could revive ur team mate thats why dont be a smart a**

This isn't Gears 2 and I think a lot of threads were titles this INSANE IS A JOKE so epic was like ok sure we got u next time.

New bitching added Welcome to the Big Leagues.... I played Gears 1 and supposedly if you had played either of the previous 2 it was supposed to unlock. I also reached level 20 from 17 just now in casual matches and the cheevo didn't pop. :confused: IDK what to do. 0 points yes, but 95% complete when it is all said and done sucks ESPECIALLY when it is such a trivial achievement.

EVERY games need a bitching tread including this one.

I have something to bitch about thats better then sawed off.

I got the new Gears 3 limited edition console and the first time I had the powerup Gears 3 sound and after that it just went away, it doesnt make a sound when starting the console yet. Anyone had the same problem or know how to fix it? I still have the Gears sound for opening and closing the tray, but no startup console sound. I would gladly wish it was the other way around :p

Seems the best way to defend against it is if you see the guy coming is take out your Retro Lancer and down them quick before they can get within range. The Lancer + Hammerburst don't seem to be strong enough to do this without an active.

Then again that's not even a typical counter because half the time the sawed-off players are sneaking up behind you like the bitches they are.

thanks i will try that

i'm so happy, i already have 2.8 kd =D

the gears 3 gnasher is a master piece, it's actually possible to pull off a headshot and it has consistancey killing distance is the same every time =) it's so much harder to blindfire it tho, may need to turn sensitivity down a bit. now, on topic: the sawed-off is still a fucking ass pain! yet epic thought 'definitive lights would solve all the problems. no, recognition was never the problem, gratz epic u fixed fuck all on that gun! i think the retro lancer has increased recoil and decreased power now, as well as the hipfire recoil being turned up a load. never get close to someone with a lancer, ur ass will be chainsawed unless ur incredibley lucky. i must say tho, the sawed-off numbers have gone down significantly, but i still hate that fucking noob tool.

oh, i noticed that they took the headshot sound out of headshots! wtf epic! seriously, i can't hear that lovely pop anymore when ever i dome shot somebody in versus now. it's fine in campaign, beast and horde but it's not in versus =(((

Edited by chainsawsquirrel

Anybody else Put off a little bit by the Voice Acting?

I've only played Act 1, but Much of the Voice Acting seemed Very. . . Forced. I just wasn't feeling it.

I think the Characters are portrayed in the Books Much, MUCH Better. I like the Story in the Books Better. They Kill off Michealson within the First 20 minutes of the Game? Seriously? What the FUCK! And Prescott just Walks in like nothing's Changed, and then BAM this happens:

"Marcus derp, Its your Dad herp derp". . . Really Anya? I hate the Way they Portray Anya Especially so far. They make her look like a Dumb Blonde, when she's Actually Very Intelligent.

But Like I said, I'm only through Act 1, so Hopefully these things improve.

Edited by ZingZitang

The player's hair in campaign, looks like a helmet. Namely Anya and Sam.

I agree. They hair on the women are a joke. Looks stupid. The graphics are not the good compared to the other games released this year. Bulletstorm is much better. I thought this was to be state of the art. Not.

The graphics in the beta were much better than the released edition.

Not sure if this has been added yet but the A.I are complete and utter F****** idiots they leave you until an enemy is next to you then pick you up so you instantly get downed again. this happens far to often I would rather die and start at a check point than constantly get downed. also the sawed off shotgun, i can shoot people point blank in the face and they are fine i get shot in the face and i die completely unbalanced.

I agree. They hair on the women are a joke. Looks stupid. The graphics are not the good compared to the other games released this year. Bulletstorm is much better. I thought this was to be state of the art. Not.

The graphics in the beta were much better than the released edition.

i hate to admit it, but the graphics really arn't as good in the cut scenes for gears 3 as they are in gears 2. anya, sams and bernies hair all look like one solid object. but in gameplay it all looks so much better. it maybe that they couldn't fit it all on the disc because i know epic can do better than this.

in one day? impossible! if you looked through IncensedPanic82 gaming history, you see that he got both Seriously 2.0 and 3.0 yesterday and he started playing both games yesterday.

As a matter of fact, he got all Seriously achievements across all Gears games in 3 days. Very fishy.

Nothing fishy about it. Staight up imposible. Seriously1.0= 80+ hrs, 2.0=15+ hrs, 3.0 looks like 1000 hrs.

Well getting serious 1.0, and 2.0 in 2 days is not impossible. You just need to boost the first one, and the second one you pretty much hit the head on the nail with that time estimate. I got 600 kills in about 2 hours, boosting weapon kills with everybody going for a 100 kill weapon/headshot/revive achievement. If you figure he has 8 friends helping him boost only the seriously 1.0 achievement, and no body else going for any achievements. Then it is possible to get the seriously 1.0 achievement in 1 day. People have even had it glitched to where it would unlock as low as 7000 kills to as many as 20,000 kills.

Like the kill 100 people with grenades achievement in Gears 1 unlocked after killing 70 people with grenades. but it took me 225 kills with the sniper to unlock the kill 100 people with the sniper achievement.

Long story short it is very possible to get the seriously achievements for the first 2 games in 1 day. now for the seriously 3.0, no way in ****, you can do that in one day. The onyx metals for weapons alone will take you weeks/months to get.

BTW there is guy named Viva La Cakes playing this game and dead island. I suggest you don't play with him. He is only intrested in getting achievements for himself and nobody else. Plus you must play when he wants to play, or you are SOL with him. He will bombard you with party requests even if you tell him you are playing with somebody else. Then when you do help him and ask him to repay the favor. He will say no, call you a douche, Say you were being disrespectful, Call you an achievement junkie, give you negative feedback, kick you off his friends list, and block all communications from you.

I figured I'd give you this warning before you fall victim to him

Im so sick and tired of the pussies running around with a shotgun ALL the time.. I mean I bring up my shotty for CQC but I don't run around with it at the ready like these dudes do. I've played about 5 matches in a row now and the only thing I've been killed by is a shotty and it's really annoying.. They really need to nerf the power down a tad.

only n00bs & trolls will bitch about this game, then the game will go through updates to accomodate the rats that moan, then the game will be trashed, just like Gears2! You people who 'Bitch' are the ones that ruin games!

GET GOOD! OR GO BACK TO HALO! :mad:

OH and another thing, no-one gives a FUCK about TrueAchievements!

Edited by xI VARSITY
TrueAchievements is FUCKING SHITE

only n00bs & trolls will bitch about this game, then the game will go through updates to accomodate the rats that moan, then the game will be trashed, just like Gears2! You people who 'Bitch' are the ones that ruin games!

GET GOOD! OR GO BACK TO HALO! :mad:

OH and another thing, no-one gives a FUCK about TrueAchievements!

Your bitching is in the right thread, good job!

game was overrated campaign and chapters ended up being repetitive slowly paced and lengthy there's way too much locusts too kill cycle to cycle just to get to the next area which consumes too much time on the majority of chapters while i prefer to run past them and skip them to fasten the pace the sub marine chapter shooting mutating fishes mines and torpedos made me fall asleep because of how slow the sub went and the final mutilated bee boss was way too long and jejune wishing it would just die already after 4-5 hammer of dawn blasts because it was really that boring and the ending wasn't as happily as i expected

Edited by demphra

Im so sick and tired of the pussies running around with a shotgun ALL the time.. I mean I bring up my shotty for CQC but I don't run around with it at the ready like these dudes do. I've played about 5 matches in a row now and the only thing I've been killed by is a shotty and it's really annoying.. They really need to nerf the power down a tad.

This was the same problem in the beta. You used to be able to stop them from running at you with stopping power on the lancer or hammer burst. I wonder why they took it out.