Anyone bought this yet?

AsILayDying

I really liked the Demo and fancied something extra this week, so as I had the Spare Cash (I also bought Dead Rising 2 and Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock) I took a chance on Quantum Theory and I'm really liking it, regardless of it being a Gears Of War clone.

So has anyone else bought this, because it's not as bad as everyone is saying. :drunk

Has anyone managed to play an online match yet? I dont think there is ever a whole six people on at one time.

This game really isnt too terrible. Its much more enjoyable then Damnation and it is also pretty easy on the hardest difficulty as long as you realize that most cover doesn't prevent you from being shot...

• 2 weeks later...

This aint that bad a game, decided to rent it after reading a few posts on here put me off buying it, but im actually quite enjoying it at the moment, it aint no gears but then did we expect it to be? Shame that the online is virtually impossible to get into a game, pity we cant all bunch together and harvest the achievements somehow, seems a shame to leave them virtually untouched. But then it does always seem people are so anal about gears and mw2 that thay wont touch anything else. Shame.

• 6 months later...