Does anyone play this game still?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dude this game is horrible. Me and my friend did the 100 kills, we knew we could get some MP achievements playing, but the last 50 kill where "too much" this game is so garbage it make the darkness look like a halo or cod compare to that.

Dont know whats up with the aiming but basically all you can do is blind fire cause the fire coming out of the gun basically make you not seing a damn thing. Then the only gun not shooting peanut is the tompson(even the shotgun close range dosen't do jack) but it go so much recoil ur just lucky when you get the head by bullet spraying all over the place.

This is really like a prototype of a game, and for 4$ i guess the solo is short enought and give you enought achievs if your not the type to go for the 1000 in every game, so i dont regret my buy, i actually enjoy a bit the solo, the way the character walk background when straffing is hillarious, and well it was playable in solo, but in multi jizz its bad.

Putting an achievement of 2500 kills in a game like that is so dumb, your asking yourself what are they thinking, even good games like FEAR get empty after a while, every game on live not named COD, Halo or GOW on shooter side pretty much is almost dead after a few months, even if its good. So a shitty ass multiplayer like that, they think they will attrack people by putting a 2500 kill achievements... funny

• 3 months later...