Are the 4 glitched achies fixed?

Takun

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if anyone is still checking this, but there have been other games with bugs for achievements. I know this may not help in any way, but has anyone tried any of these possible solutions.

-Delete all saves of Naruto: RoaN on your 360 and then, before starting a story mode playthrough, go straight online and try one of the bugged achievements.

-Clear your system cache and then try the online achievements.

-Both of the above together

-Download only one of the DLC packs on your xbox at a time and try

-Download only one character pack and then the japanese with english subtitles pack and try

-After completing a bugged characters exam try either:

1:going into story mode and either beat it from the beginning or run around to different areas

2:completing a non bugged characters exam or another bugged characters

-after completing a bugged characters exam:

1:unplug xbox from internet to try to get it to pop up

2:shut off xbox and disconnect from live, turn on box and if it doesn't auto pop, try going into story mode to get it to

I haven't tried these because I haven't downloaded the D:C, and frankly, I'm not that good at the game. But, I know other games have had glitched achievements where some of the above methods have worked, Mercenaries 2 comes to mind. If you try one of these and it doesn't/does work, please post you tried and whether or not it did as to not waste others time, and if you already have tried any of these out let us know! Hopefully we can beat Ubi and their corporate bullshit!

• 3 months later...

I haven't bothered downloading them because I didn't want to waste the MS points but I doubt any of that will work. Pretty sure no one has ever unlocked even one of them legit and they are all just completely broken and have been since day 1.

I called Ubisoft and they told me that they not going to do anything for theses 4 achievements. They said that they lost the right to promote Naruto since Namco Bandai is now doing Naruto on the 360. Sad i know i was really mad. And all the people that have 1075 are cheaters.

• 1 month later...

LOL im new so... i dont quiet know if im posting in the right place, but i had no problems with any of the achivo's of this game (offline) , i completed it like 2 months ago, so its probably fixed... no, i didnt read all the previous posts, so probably you guys are refering to the online achivo's, well that game sucks on multiplayer, so i didnt even give a chance to that mode

Edited by Iban Spell

I sent a message to Xbox and they redirected me to Ubisoft. After getting in contact with Ubisoft they said they don't have the rights to Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja so they redirected my to Bandai Namco which doesn't have a Contact Us, and you can't create your own forum. Time to give up.:blunt

• 1 month later...
I sent a message to Xbox and they redirected me to Ubisoft. After getting in contact with Ubisoft they said they don't have the rights to Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja so they redirected my to Bandai Namco which doesn't have a Contact Us, and you can't create your own forum. Time to give up.:blunt

Bandai had 10 glitched achievements on Body and Brain which was hell. But after a couple of months and a lot of screaming to XBOX and them (via Email), they did solve it.

This game on the other hand is quite a bit older though so I doubt they will be fixing it. On top of that they have taken down all the DLC's that were glitched from XBOX Marketplace.

They actually did the same for Body and Brain and once it got fixed they put it back up. Could this be the same story? We all can only hope but I doubt it as this game is very old and 2 more Naruto's were released after it.

• 1 month later...
Namco BANDAI now own the rights to the Naruto games, Ubisoft aren't even allowed to make a patch anymore. Just don't buy any of their products in the future. They had years to sort this shit with 100's of e-mails about it. Just lazy and uncaring about customers.

they lost a costumer 4 years ago here! Naruto RoaN was the last Ubisoft game i bought!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
[email protected]

if anyone wants to contact namco along with me in an attempt to try and get it fixed somehow

...from the last page of this thread

I called Ubisoft and they told me that they not going to do anything for theses 4 achievements. They said that they lost the right to promote Naruto since Namco Bandai is now doing Naruto on the 360. Sad i know i was really mad. And all the people that have 1075 are cheaters.

Calling namco for this would be like calling Sega to get Smash TV or Joust fixed.