Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

In the Guide, under International Police Wagon, it says During "Reefer Madness," you can find one unlocked in front of Parnell's Soup Co. Factory in Hollywood just before the raid. What the hell is Reefer Madness? Some sort of cut mission? If that is the case where can I get this vehicle?

I'm not 100% but i believe that is a DLC mission. What I did was load the secritary murder and its at the trainyard crime sceen.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the guide mate, its taken me almost 2 fucking days but I got them all. For the most part the guide is spot on. I had trouble with a lot of cars that other people didnt, just kept restarting the case and fast traveling to the location you said. Lots of them are based on luck unfortunately.

Where is the Cadillac series 61 because I was Westlake. Also found in Wilshire in the small children's park on 2nd Street , and i do not find her .:(

Location: Common in Westlake. There's also one in the same motel parking lot with Film Reel #4

(Film Reel #4: Find the two-story shopping area, just north of Franklin Ave in Hollywood, near the Ivar Ave intersection. Enter the alley on the west side of the shops. The film reel is at the end of a narrow walkway and beside some dumpsters. Look below the captain character on the Capt'n Saltee potato chip billboard.)

Same here. Guess not. Let's keep on trying. :mad:

Location: Wilshire. In the InstaHeat Factory parking lot during "The Gas Man."

I had to use the above method myself because I couldn't find it either.

Ok, thank you for the fast reply. I'm doing "THE GAS MAN" case right now. Finger crossed.

What method are you using to retry? Just restarting the whole mission or is there something else that can be done?

I Have tried goign around the block a few times and returning, vans do move but no car has popped up!

It's not exactly quick to restart the whole mission again :(

What method are you using to retry? Just restarting the whole mission or is there something else that can be done?

I Have tried goign around the block a few times and returning, vans do move but no car has popped up!

I'm just doing the mission the normal way till I reach the InstaHeat Factory. Some guys in here mentioned to get it in FREE-ROAM @ the same location too. That's my 2nd try and the last attempt would be a STREET-CRIME mission called "HOT PROPERTY". I'll let you know as soon as I have this damn car. Only two missing, aaaaarg. ;)

I'm afraid you have no choice but to restart from the beginning of the case. I got the car using my prescribed method on the first try, thus I'm not sure if it's guarenteed to be there or not.

I'm afraid you have no choice but to restart from the beginning of the case. I got the car using my prescribed method on the first try, thus I'm not sure if it's guarenteed to be there or not.

Well I CAN CONFIRM this method works quite good. THANKS AGAIN. It was right there, even in the very cut-scene as you arrive @ the factory. It was parked right in front of the office entrance. Mine was babyblue though. One more to go. :woop:

Bumping my list.

I need:

International Police Wagon

Cadillac Series 61 Touring Sedan

Hudson Super Six

The International Police Wagon can be found at the crime scene for "The Driver's Seat." It's the van they put the arrested suspects in.

The Hudson Super Six I found at the intersection of 4th and Los Angeles St. You can find it parked at the garage there called Scott's Garage (Or something similar) or its driving around in the area.

Does it matter what disc your playing on when looking for these?... id like to know before i go on a wild goose chase looking for my last 8 cars.

Edit: Does anyone know of a decent video guide where they show you where to go on the map? that would make finding the rest easier...

1.Hudson super 6

2.Packard custom

3.Nash deluxe 600 army

4.Buick ambulance

5.International police wagon

6.Studebaker commander

It doesn't matter which disc you use. As for some of your cars:

The Nash Deluxe 600 Army car is found at an airport. If you look at the map, its in the middle to the far left of the map. Find a vertical street there called Van Ness and you should see on the map what looks like an airport. There are a bunch there.

Buick Ambulance can be found at the Good Samaritan Hospital (Its a landmark.) There are 2 parked behind it at the emergency doors. If they arent there, drive around. Mine showed up at night if that helps.

Studebaker Commander AND International Police Wagon can be found at the crime scene "The Driver's Seat." As SOON as you get there, the Studebaker will be parked behind you. The wagon will be to the left of the scene, its the van used to put suspects in.

Hudson Super Six I found around the intersection of 4th and Los Angeles St.

Does it matter what disc your playing on when looking for these?... id like to know before i go on a wild goose chase looking for my last 8 cars.

Edit: Does anyone know of a decent video guide where they show you where to go on the map? that would make finding the rest easier...

1.Hudson super 6

2.Packard custom

3.Nash deluxe 600 army

4.Buick ambulance

6.Studebaker commander

Hudson Super Six

In the Scott's Garage parking lot on the corner of 4th and Los Angeles St.

Packard Custom

In the InstaHeat Factory parking lot during "The Gas Man."

Nash Deluxe 600 Army

Hughes Airplane Company on 813 Van Ness Avenue.

Buick Ambulance

Can be found in the west Central area on 8th between Beacon and Union.

International Police Wagon

Look for them at police roadblocks.

Studebaker Commander

Parked near many crime scenes.

It doesn't matter which disc you use. As for some of your cars:

The Nash Deluxe 600 Army car is found at an airport. If you look at the map, its in the middle to the far left of the map. Find a vertical street there called Van Ness and you should see on the map what looks like an airport. There are a bunch there.

Buick Ambulance can be found at the Good Samaritan Hospital (Its a landmark.) There are 2 parked behind it at the emergency doors. If they arent there, drive around. Mine showed up at night if that helps.

Studebaker Commander AND International Police Wagon can be found at the crime scene "The Driver's Seat." As SOON as you get there, the Studebaker will be parked behind you. The wagon will be to the left of the scene, its the van used to put suspects in.

Hudson Super Six I found around the intersection of 4th and Los Angeles St.

Thanks, funny thing is i just spent 2 hours looking for that hudson 6 car its ridiculous. its not in that place in my game wtf...... i saw the international police wagon and the buick ambulance in 2 cases and the damn game wouldn't let me in either of them...:mad: im going to wait for a video guide to be finished up before i loose my freaking mind.

Thanks, funny thing is i just spent 2 hours looking for that hudson 6 car its ridiculous. its not in that place in my game wtf...... i saw the international police wagon and the buick ambulance in 2 cases and the damn game wouldn't let me in either of them...:mad: im going to wait for a video guide to be finished up before i loose my freaking mind.

I know how you feel. Haha, I constantly kept going to that intersection checking the garage and it was never there, but luckily it was right on the road in front of the garage at a stoplight. Vehicles are the worst collectibles.

I know for a fact that the nash deluxe is at that airport. There are tons there. And like I said, the wagon and studebaker are at almost every crime scene, Driver's Seat is just the easiest and the buick ambulance, people kept saying between Beacon and Union but its NEVER there. Best bet is to find the two at the hospital.

1.Hudson super 6

2.Packard custom

3.Nash deluxe 600 army

4.Buick ambulance

6.Studebaker commander

the IPW and the SC police are actually both found on the 2nd or 3rd homicide case at the scene. It's the one at the alley and you follow the blood trail to the roof.

I know how you feel. Haha, I constantly kept going to that intersection checking the garage and it was never there, but luckily it was right on the road in front of the garage at a stoplight. Vehicles are the worst collectibles.

I know for a fact that the nash deluxe is at that airport. There are tons there. And like I said, the wagon and studebaker are at almost every crime scene, Driver's Seat is just the easiest and the buick ambulance, people kept saying between Beacon and Union but its NEVER there. Best bet is to find the two at the hospital.

No need to tell me, especially in a game with this time period, where almost every damn car looks the same doesn't help much either:eek:. man i hope i find them all by tomorrow.

No need to tell me, especially in a game with this time period, where almost every damn car looks the same doesn't help much either:eek:. man i hope i find them all by tomorrow.

Haha, EXACTLY. That was my biggest complaint last night while I was searching for them.

Lol its like you really need eagle vision to find some of them. lucky for me though i found 69 by just holding up traffic.:p seriously though the same 7 cars keep driving by -.-
Yup yup, haha, I just caused traffic at an intersection and just went one by one.. nope, this one has 3 bars on the side. Nope, this has two windows on the back, not one. UGHH! Haha, and then I would find one car finally, and then all of a sudden that car is driving everywhere. Oh, thanks game.

Looking for the lincoln continental convertible and the desoto 2DR. The cars are not there in the given descriptions, thanks!

I managed to get the Desoto 2DR during that case The red lipstick murder at the bamba club. You could try reloading and trying again.

As for the Lincoln, I think I found mine in the parking lot right across the street from the Central Police Station. (Traffic Desk Police Station) You can try there.