achivevement guide

Bigge Evil

most of you should know what to do beat the game with certain charecters

heres a list of what charecters unlock what

• Unlockable Characters

Complete the task to unlock the corresponding character.
    Unlockable

How to Unlock

Azai Nagamasa Successfully complete Musou mode with Oichi.

Date Masamune Successfully complete Musou mode with Saiga Magoichi.

Hattori Hanzou Successfully complete Musou mode with Fuuma Kotarou.

Honda Tadakatsu Successfully complete Musou mode with Tokugawa Ieyasu.

Inahime Successfully complete Musou mode with Honda Tadakatsu.

Maeda Keiji Successfully complete Musou mode with Naoe Kanetsugu.

Miyamoto MusashiUnlock all other characters except for Okuni and Mori Ranmaru.

Naoe Kanetsugu Successfully complete Musou mode with Sanada Yukimura.

Nene Successfully complete Musou mode with Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

Nouhime Successfully complete Musou mode with Oda Nobunaga.

Oda Nobunaga Successfully complete Musou mode with Saiga Magoichi.

Okuni Successfully complete Single Player Sugoroku mode.

Saiga Magoichi Successfully complete Musou mode with Akechi Mitsuhide.

Shima Sakon Successfully complete Musou mode with Ishida Mitsunari.

Shimazu Yoshihiro Successfully complete Musou mode with Tachibana Ginchiyo.

Takeda Shingen Successfully complete Musou mode with Uesugi Kenshin.

Toyotomi Hideyoshi Successfully complete Musou mode with Ishida Mitsunari.

Uesugi Kenshin Successfully complete Musou mode with Naoe Kanetsugu.

Unlock Ranmaru

Beat Ranmaru's request 1 on the first floor which unlocks Mitsuhide's request and Keji's request. Beat Mitsuhide's Request 1 on the 11th floor which unlocks his second request on the 21st floor. Beat Mitsude's request 2 which unlocks Ranmaru's request 2 on the 31st floor. Beat Ranmaru's 2nd request to unlock him in free mode.

Unlocking Gaiden Stages

Normally, the requirement to unlock someone's Gaiden is to clear his/her Musou Mode.

However for some characters, you need to clear another character's Musou Mode (Sometimes including Gaiden) as well to unlock them

Unlockable

How to Unlock

Ishida Mitsunari's GaidenBeat Naoe Kanetsugu's Musou Mode as well

Oichi's GaidenBeat Nouhime's Musou Mode including Gaiden as well

Saika Magoichi's GaidenBeat Date Masamune's Musou Mode as well

Shimazu Yoshihiro's GaidenBeat Sanada Yukimura's Musou Mode including Gaiden as well

Uesugi Kenshin's GaidenBeat Takeda Shingen's Musou Mode including Gaiden as well

Unlocking Hell Difficulty

UnlockableHow to Unlock hell difficulty

Beat Musou Mode with Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Ieyasu

unlocking guards

Katsuie Shibata: reach floor 76 in survival mode and choose the mission Woeful Beauty and clear each mission on floors 76-80.

Kojiro Sasaki: reach floor 76 in survival mode and choose the mission Employment Opportunity and clear each mission on floors 76-80.

You need to hire them once you unlock them to get the achievements and you cant unlock them both at the same time so you have to do survival twice

just thought id tidy it all into one post : p

also alot of pepole think this game sucks when koei games are my favorite type of games everyone likes differnt type of games personally i think sports games suck i d rither go kick a football my self but i cant go out side and go crazy and chop pepoles heads of lol get what i mean? so if u dont like a game Simply dont play it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the Musashi Miyamoto Unlocked achievement, do you get him after you unlock the other character's achievement? Or is there any other character that needs to be "unlocked" that I don't know about?

Reason being I got the Extreme Legends copy of the game, and all characters have already been unlocked from the start. I've gotten 800G by unlocking the main bulk of character sans Ranmaru, Okuni and the two guards. I'm expecting Musashi's achievement to pop up but it didn't.

For the Musashi Miyamoto Unlocked achievement, do you get him after you unlock the other character's achievement? Or is there any other character that needs to be "unlocked" that I don't know about?

Reason being I got the Extreme Legends copy of the game, and all characters have already been unlocked from the start. I've gotten 800G by unlocking the main bulk of character sans Ranmaru, Okuni and the two guards. I'm expecting Musashi's achievement to pop up but it didn't.

I've got the same problem as you man. I wonder if you have to beat all the other new characters through too. Let me know what you find out.

As I mentioned in another thread, I think you'll have to beat the story modes for all characters sans Musashi's. This is the only achievement I'm missing now. I'm nine story modes to go (doing like, one a day now due to GTA IV...), so I'll let you know once I'm done whether it unlocks. I can't be sure whether you've to do the new characters' as well, but since completing their's (six of them) do give 180G (30G each), you'll have to do them anyway if you want to do 1250G.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, this achievement guide just flat out sucks. It doesn't comply to barley (if not none) of the rule laid out in the "Achievement Guides - The Complete Walkthrough" topic. A link to the said topic can be found below:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61662

Who every wrote this 'guide' should read that topic and then come back and rewrite this abomination. I feel like I should re-buy this game and complete it again just to make a better guide.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I finally gotten to this game after having it for way over a year and this is the achievement guide for it on this site? It's confusing! You used the Chinese style of names from Dynasty Warriors and put them as the Japan style for Samurai Warriors. Which means, you reversed the names. That's not how it displays in the game! This is probably my first game I will go to another site to find out how to get the achievements :(

Edited by Cliff Drive

• 3 years later...

Big thanks for the achievement guide.:) It helped me at least get the 1000 g pts. I don't really plan on getting the 30$ DLC Expansion pack. I think it's over priced for a very old game. Plus only for like 250 extra achievements pts? It's just not worth it in my book the $30 they ask for it.

• 3 months later...