Help! - Race Week resurrection signup

roy1751

Thanks Callum x360a, I already liked your page. And I found this on trueachievements.com

He didn't give any sources but let's hope that it's true.

Problem is that when EA were closing the servers for FIFA 08, FIFA 09 & NBA Live 09 they didn't turn on any of those games discontinued achievements even with the pages of requests and sign-ups on thier on forum.

If anything takes them time/costs something then they are very hesitent to do it. It's sad but true unfortunatly.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Problem is that when EA were closing the servers for FIFA 08, FIFA 09 & NBA Live 09 they didn't turn on any of those games discontinued achievements even with the pages of requests and sign-ups on thier on forum.

If anything takes them time/costs something then they are very hesitent to do it. It's sad but true unfortunatly.

we can but hope.. they did help us gamers out with "LOTR:the battle for middle earth 2" before they shutdown those servers. they fixed and reset the leaderboards so certain cheevos were obtainable.

lets just hope they haven't shutdown servers already, me and my buddy cant find or create any games at all at the moment :(