The Official Skyrim Bitching Thread.

Iceman9482

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has a bitching thread because even though it may be the highest rated game, there are going to be things that piss people off and all AAA games have something that pisses people off. It's just the way it is. The way to look at it is, since the thread is here, use it if needed, otherwise don't worry about it.

Why does this thread even exist?:confused: The only complaint that I have is that this game is going to have me playing it FOREVER and I won't have time for other games. But that is not really a bad thing it just means bethesda did a really good job:)

Why this thread exist is because bitches exist in all types of ways.

:boom:rant:

Im pissed because since modern warfare 3 came out first its going to hurt the sales to this masterpiece.

hardly. MW3 is a steaming pile of dung. one look at their discussion boards speaks volumes of the massive set-back Infinity Ward took to Treyarch's approach in Black Ops with its added features. No theatre mode, no custom facepaint/emblems, no in-game stat viewing of other players, absolutely no large maps, and quickscoping made a return.

My main gripe is that even after the patch there are a couple of glitches that have prevented me from completing a couple of quests which has totally pissed me off!

Well if you want to gripe.. gripe at Sony and Microsoft. They are often the reason patches on console take so long while on PC the company sometimes posts a hotfix within days. Consoles have lengthy testing for security all patches have to go through. Can be a lengthy process from what I have read.

The only complaint I have is that my stupid gamestop is not having a midnight launch WTF!?!?!?!?! and I got ready for an all nighter fo nothing......fml....

This.

I'm actually more annoyed that Gamestation told me this morning they would be having a midnight release, only to actually not open. Waste of a drive that I'll have to make again tomorrow. I should have rang prior to leaving, but I thought this morning would be enough confirmation.

Oh well.

I want some DLC now. Not that I am done with the game or anything, in fact I don't even have it yet. Hoping for some BIG DLC that takes us to parts of High Rock or Hammerfell. Oh and my only complaint is that... I don't have it yet? 6 more hours... Damnit...

Oh and lol at above post.

Edited by TpYourHouse

I love the game.

Here is what I totally loath.

- the way storage in chests is handled. There is no bank. I need to store my items so i do it in chests. That sometimes leads to having a stash disappear replaced by tomatoes. Why isnt there special storage containers that are going to ensure that my stuff does not disapear? Now I do it in only empty to begin with chests in my house. so in the same menu X button stores items and it is also "take all" button. I care not to say how many times I've had to redo item drop off because of that. Couldnt you assign a different button like idunno Y for instance?! come on.

-favorite menu with pausing combat sucks. There should have been easier access to spells and items without pausing.

-loading times

-people following you in general

-the way that I have to be master marksman to hit npcs with my spells on controller. I would think its not a problem with a mouse.

Edited by asdfen

Friendly AI makes me rant!!!!

Not that they randomly get in your way and are INSTANTLY hostile because my flame spell seems to be more area-of-effect-ish than it looks; or when they keep hitting a questgiver because he tests my skills in combat before letting me join a guild.

I'm having some texture issues with my installed copy. Someone else was having this issue as well, but, with some snowy areas, the snow looks like a disgusting white blob... I assume they'll patch this issue and it is only but a minor gripe.

My biggest gripe is that I have to work all fucking day.

NEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE