Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 months later...
If you succesfully complete al mini-games while playing a 4-player game and go through all 30 original movie scripts, i reckon around 20 hours minimum.

That sounds too conservative.

You don't just need to complete the games, some of them you have to meet special requirements for to unlock an achievement . . . like getting three balls in a row through the hole in Skuseball. Some achievements are more demanding than just completing the minigame.

Also, the inconsistent nature of the camera keying may result in your actions not correctly registering in the game. That means having to go back again and again to successfully unlock certain achievements.

That sounds too conservative.

You don't just need to complete the games, some of them you have to meet special requirements for to unlock an achievement . . . like getting three balls in a row through the hole in Skuseball. Some achievements are more demanding than just completing the minigame.

Also, the inconsistent nature of the camera keying may result in your actions not correctly registering in the game. That means having to go back again and again to successfully unlock certain achievements.

true but you can select each mini-game individually at the options screen and im assuming that they would count towards the achievement. the only thing i dont know is if all the mini-games are available at the start (i only checked after i had done 30 movies).

yeah i think people are having trouble with some glitched achievements (including me god dammit!)

http://forums.xbox.com/24146977/ShowPost.aspx

There are workarounds for the glitched achievements:

1) If the achievement does not unlock, try restarting the game from the dashboard and completing one of the requirements for the achievement again. This usually unlocks the requisite achievement, plus any achievements that you didn't earn previously (I had 10 achievements that I earned stored up that were unlocked with this method...5 at a time).

2) If step 1 does not work, attempt completing all of the requirements again in one session (not turning off the game). This helped me unlock some other achievements; however, if this does not work, try the steps again and it'll eventually unlock.

• 7 months later...

A tip for everyone - Some of the games you see very rarely - ie. The opposite to 'play fight'! - only turn up in the later levels, so instead of going through them from the first movie, go backwards through them if you need to 9999 a specific game!

Some are only in a single movie I think - I can't remember doing frog jump or swing king more than once!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay......so I played the 4 player scripts, all 30 of them, ( didn't really play tho, watched tv and switched over every so offten and pressed "a" to keep it going.) Got most of the achievements, went into mini-games and played all the ones required for the achievements, and........almost done. Just gotta four mini-games to go for.......1000K

Not too bad for a $15.00 bucks...and some of the games are fun.

You will have to play some game legit...not the end of the world !

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys

i've got 40/43 achievements, i'm pretty much only missing the multilayer achievements. This is how I got the 40:

Play through all movies in single player (you don't need to save each one)

Mop up mini game achievements from the options menu.

And made my own movie.

Only one achievement glitched for me (first class) which solved itself after I turned off the xbox, turned it on, and replayed the game.

Happy hunting

I was in Target earlier today and noticed this game selling for $19.99. Then I noticed the camera selling for $39.99 right next to it. I thought to myself, why not get a $20 discount on the camera. Now I'm happy to find I got a $20 discount and an easy 1000GS.

Good day so far!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no i was logged into my own profile, it appeared on my played games list (i have since deleted it as i had no achievements on it) but didn't give me any achievements even tho we played an entire film as a four player game as per the guide says to