Your High Maintenance Statistics!

The Lovat Scout

Hey everyone! A few of my buddies and I are going to do the Richtofen side of High Maintenance tonight.

For those of you who have completed the Richtofen side, what round did the achievement pop for you, how difficult was it and how long did it take you? Lets say on a scale of 1-10 for difficulty. For those badass gamers who chose to do the Maxis side, how long did it take you, and how difficult was it?

My only concern is, obviously, the Majong tiles. But I think if we're smart about it and take our time, we should knock it out on the first try.

I'm just curious to see what everyone elses opinions and stats were, this isn't a competition or bragging thread either, so none of that!

[examples]

Richtofen Side

Round 21

~45min

5/10

Maxis Side

Round 26

~1.5 hours

7/10

So from what I've gathered, the Majong tiles are the most time consuming part of the EE. Anyone challenged the Maxis side? I'd like to do that one but Richtofen's side seems so much easier than waiting on a Ballistic Knife to Pack-a-Punch...

True, but if you find two pairs, I'd just go from that and use trial and error. We had to go through a round after that because we got it wrong the first time.

As for me, round 12, around 2 hours (they kept wanting to go smoke)

True, but if you find two pairs, I'd just go from that and use trial and error. We had to go through a round after that because we got it wrong the first time.

As for me, round 12, around 2 hours (they kept wanting to go smoke)

Completely unrelated but DAMN it grinds my bones when people are like, "here hold off the zombie while we go for a smoke", 20 minutes later they are back. Then they need another cigarette half an hour later. Like srsly, dafuq?! Tryna get shit done here!

Richtofen

Round 21

~3 hours

2/10

We got to the Mahjong Tiles on like round 7 but couldn't find any tiles and someone kept killing the zombie every round. We found our which was first (North) and guessed every round from then on. Of course the last possible combination starting with North is when it worked. They walked around the map for like an hour looking for tiles and arguing about which was the right one. Difficulty wise, I think our downs all added up to 5 so it was a good match.

Finished the EE back on friday, so there wasn't any extensive Mahjong Tile guides.

Completely unrelated but DAMN it grinds my bones when people are like, "here hold off the zombie while we go for a smoke", 20 minutes later they are back. Then they need another cigarette half an hour later. Like srsly, dafuq?! Tryna get shit done here!

lmfao! I have a friend just like that! Anyways we finished it last night finally and our fourth fucked his thumb up and couldint play so we had to find a fourth. We first tried it with a random player I found a few days ago that was cool, but only wanted to survive and din't care about the easter egg, so I kciked him out. After awhile we got one of my buddeis friends to join and even then he sucked.

SO HOW DID WE DO IT!? And AFK guest for our fourth. Props to my buddy for moving him around everywhere when needed. We only needed him for the Elevators and setting up the Trample Steams, thats it. So our stats are...

Richtofen

Round 10

~45 minutes

3/10.

It was actually really easy if everyone was your pal, and knew what they were doing. And I COMPLETELY agree with what i NatrlKilla i said:

The most time consuming part was finding all the Mahjong tiles, and working out whether they were North, South, East or West. We did that before any of the other steps.
Edited by The Lovat Scout

• 2 weeks later...

Richtofen Side

Round 6

> 60 Mins but we continued on to play to Round 29 and overall we played for 177 M and 59 S

7 /10

We tried this a few times before and found it very difficult but after we fiugured out all the steps it really wasn't that hard. We sat back in the lobby before this attempt and discussed exactly how many points we could do this in and who needed to get them... For the Tiles just get a pen and paper an write them down whilst 1 person is running Zombies round in a circle on the Roof. This did take a few tries but in the end, the best way to get it was to just relax and take it slow ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Richtofen's

3 hours (nobody really knew the steps, we took our time), my first try ever.

3/10 difficulty

Unlocked at round 15

I was watching the last zombie every wave. I didn't do much for the achievement. At one point, I held the last zombie at a window for 10-15 mins, and I got steel barricades.

Edited by BR247

• 3 weeks later...

Did Rictofens today

took 1hr 15min

Round 14

4/10 difficulty

We encountered problems with 2 trampolines breaking at round 11

at round 13 we had all the tiles but got the combo wrong punching the tower with knuckles... the last zombie we had kept alive.

Killed him and as soon as round 14 started we tried again and got the cheevo...

Richtofen:

3/10 Took me about a 1.5 hours due to finding the majong titles and translating them. I got this the first day the EE was cracked. Did it by wave 13(then did it again later that day by wave 7)

Maxis:

2/10 took about 2 hours Got it done by wave 15( tried it earlier could have hadit done by wave 6. But a team member was only trying to get himself the achievements he didn't have. Even though he knew we were doing the maxis side EE) It was very easy. The long part was getting the ballistic knife. But after that we finished the EE that wave.