is this good ?

edo187

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay first i admit i'm new to this xbox stuff but I have been a huge fan of the AC series since i started playing, I bought sequence 12 & 13 because I wanted more game play because Brotherhood is not out yet. Is it hard?? not really, is it fun?? yes you mostly kill a bunch of dudes and have a few short missions but if you like the combat in ACII then you'll enjoy it plus it does complete the story more.

And when i say new i mean less that 3 months!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Both Sequence 12: Battle of Forli and Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities are 320MP each. However you can also buy Bonfire of the Vanities for 560MP and get 3 templar secret locations as well which are placed throughout the game.

I personally thought they were alright but they're not the best sequences in the game by a long shot.

• 5 months later...
Both Sequence 12: Battle of Forli and Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities are 320MP each. However you can also buy Bonfire of the Vanities for 560MP and get 3 templar secret locations as well which are placed throughout the game.

I personally thought they were alright but they're not the best sequences in the game by a long shot.

Or you could buy the Complete Edition for about 9 GBP, with all the DLCs included. Here a brand new CE cost the same as the two DLCs bought from

the Marketplace combined. So basically you get the original game AND the DLCs for the DLCs' price.

no its a wasted of money

It depends. For me it worths the price of a movie ticket.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Or you could buy the Complete Edition for about 9 GBP, with all the DLCs included. Here a brand new CE cost the same as the two DLCs bought from

the Marketplace combined. So basically you get the original game AND the DLCs for the DLCs' price.

It depends. For me it worths the price of a movie ticket.

Thanks for that.. Really helped me decide!