Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my wife are looking for people that want to work together and get the 5 online trophies! I know this game has been around for a while now, but we are big Katamari fans, and yet never got around to playing the 360 version of the series!

We're looking to get "Online Roller", "Frequent Oneline Roller", "Resident Online Roller", "100 Cookies", and "1,000 Cookies"!

GT: Zyzxx Infinity

My wife's GT: Galaga Queen

Feel free to send us Friend Request on XBL, and be sure and mention you are from X360A and wanting to work together on Beautiful Katamari! Thanks!

Still need the Resident Online Roller Achievement.

I will help attain all online achievements.

GT: Link n Load

Hit me up on XBL

I got your add, Dark Link IV! I need to get Gold again for my XBL, but my wife still has hers and would appreciate the help! Thanks :)!

I got your add, Dark Link IV! I need to get Gold again for my XBL, but my wife still has hers and would appreciate the help! Thanks :)!

Oke sweet :)

I also send your wife a message, got her friend request will be later online.

Edited by Dark Link IV

This is rather short notice, but if anyone wants to help me out with the online achievements tomorrow afternoon (like around 1:00 PM PDT), I'd appreciate it. I've tried to set up two boosting sessions at TrueAchievements and both fell through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Done!

I would help others with this but the online is boring compared to the standard game. Good luck.

BtW Save after you are done if you don't have the achievements yet since it's done locally, I lost some of my games and cookies because I didn't know.

Edited by sentury111