Do You Like The Last IronMan Game?

srf_1999

I Do...I Fucking Loved It...BUT On The PS3...The 360 Version Sucked...The Sound and The Graphics And Everything...I Have Both Systems And I Played Both Versions...Shit I Still Play The PS3 Version:uzi:

I at least sampled both versions and you must be on a high regiment of euphoric drugs. The game was tolerable at best - on all counts - sound, graphics but most importantly it had some pretty shoddy controls. Game Play is a key factor to any Licensed product since that's where they show the least amount of dedication. Iron Man was a decent flight simulator compared to the likes of HAWX or even Superman Returns. The combat was a veritable mix of flying high to low either running away and coming back or ducking behind something for cover. You never felt like Iron Man in that you would take a small pounding and come right back for more.

It's like how some people bitched about Dead Space that you felt a little "too helpless" which I disagree with. That was the point of Dead Space. Iron Man should make you feel like a superhuman armored master blaster. It didn't. It played out ok plot-wise.

Looking forward to the second one though as footage actually looks decent and story should be tolerable as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's because I liked the movie so much that I actually enjoyed the first one. The controls do feel a little awkward at first, but it's not long before you get used to them. Most levels play out like a sandbox game but there was a lack of detail that made them feel repetive and uninteresting.

What I couldn't overlook was the poor visual and sound effects. You could light people up with your flamethrower and they would just fall over and die without screaming or going crazy trying to put the fire out. Explosions from your rockets, shockwaves from crash landing on top of a tank, even punching a foot soldier; all these things lacked oomph.

From what I've seen in the trailers for the sequel, there is more variety to level design, larger scale boss fights, and more weapons. If they give the sound and visual effects a little more polish than the first one it could actually turn out to be a pretty decent game...or at least I hope so.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe it's because I liked the movie so much that I actually enjoyed the first one. The controls do feel a little awkward at first, but it's not long before you get used to them. Most levels play out like a sandbox game but there was a lack of detail that made them feel repetive and uninteresting.

What I couldn't overlook was the poor visual and sound effects. You could light people up with your flamethrower and they would just fall over and die without screaming or going crazy trying to put the fire out. Explosions from your rockets, shockwaves from crash landing on top of a tank, even punching a foot soldier; all these things lacked oomph.

I love how you say you enjoyed the game and then proceed to trash it.

I loved the first movie but hated the first game. I'm not sure if I'll even bother to eventually get the full K on it.

As for the sequel, I don't have any hopes for it. The developer has already been shut down by Sega after failing with the first game and with "Golden Axe: Beast Rider." I may GameFly the game if the achievements are easy to get, but I'll pass otherwise.

Edited by Kyanite

• 4 weeks later...
I at least sampled both versions and you must be on a high regiment of euphoric drugs. The game was tolerable at best - on all counts - sound, graphics but most importantly it had some pretty shoddy controls. Game Play is a key factor to any Licensed product since that's where they show the least amount of dedication. Iron Man was a decent flight simulator compared to the likes of HAWX or even Superman Returns. The combat was a veritable mix of flying high to low either running away and coming back or ducking behind something for cover. You never felt like Iron Man in that you would take a small pounding and come right back for more.

It's like how some people bitched about Dead Space that you felt a little "too helpless" which I disagree with. That was the point of Dead Space. Iron Man should make you feel like a superhuman armored master blaster. It didn't. It played out ok plot-wise.

Looking forward to the second one though as footage actually looks decent and story should be tolerable as well.

You didn't use the Hulk Buster Armor did you? I read why some didn't like the game I loved it graphics and sound were average to me not good or bad. I liked wearing different suits and gameplay was a blast for me. But a little short on story. As for new one It has Warmachine as a playable character need I say more?