does this game make anyone else want to punch themselves in the face?

Hahaha actually is very funny when you see your controller flying around your room crashing on to the floor :o.

I gave up pasing this game on HARD SOLO, i will wait until some buddys want to see something in 3D :o

My controller so far has gone across the room on a suprise trip only once. It's actually not as bad as you would think once you get the hang of the controls. I have the Hard achievement and the Mine achievements (two of 'em) to unlock yet, and I may wait until I get a rapid fire controller, test the rubber band theory, or buy an arcade fighter stick, whcih I should get anyhow as I love fighting games :D

Ugh, I got one stage to go until I get the achievement for beating all the stages on hard difficulty and it's pissing me off (Ghostly Gunfight or whatever the last stage is called). I get right to the last skeleton fight before the checkpoint, or the bats literally right before the checkpoint and die. I need a 2nd person to do this! Hopefully the fiancee will drag her ass out of bed soon and help me out with it...

Edited by ApochWeiss

No, this game makes me want to punch the face of whoever made the game. And their entire family. While I'm wearing brass knuckles wrapped in barbed wire.

wow!! Of all the horrible games I have played and bitched about, this post is by far the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. From all the horror stories about it, I think I will pass on it and save my controller the

abuse. :)

I HATE this game. Its not fun. Its way too hard on easy. The control makes me want to punch myself in the face. Even with the megashot upgrade. I havent even beat the first level on easy. Maybe its me but this game sucks.

on a scale from 1 to 10 i give it a -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

t-i wonder what gamepro and egm gave this piece of junk game!

No, this game makes me want to punch the face of whoever made the game. And their entire family. While I'm wearing brass knuckles wrapped in barbed wire.

Just let me know when you´re about to do it.

It would be very mean if you´re not letting me join you on this.

So I'm gathering I should send it back to gamefly before I even put it in my Xbox?

I was going to say your shouldn't play it but then I checked your card and saw that you got 1 achievement. That's rough. It's honestly not all that bad once you get past the first level. I had the most problems with that one, took about 8-10 tries, but once I beat it I did alright through the rest of the game. I unlocked 1 achievement in the first level also so I decided to stick with the game

i started the game in hard solo thinking it will be easy i beat the first big crab easily in the begining, after that i got destroyed try 10 more times, **** that i put the game on easy. WTF the aiming is way too sensitive

Edit: WOW THE LAST ****** STAGE AFTER THE CHECKPOINT IS HORRIBLE ITS WAY TO CHEAP. HOW THE **** DO YOU BEAT THAT ******* CRAP.

Edited by goothgone
:smh:

• 2 weeks later...

I invited 3 people over for a game nite and we still didnt get past the 2nd stage,complete BS! I finally got the single shot achevo with 4 players there

is just no way in hell I'm gonna get past all the levels without dying or even beat

it on hard. I just like my home too much and I'm sure to rake up the property

damage if I continue trying to play this piece of crap game.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

This game is significantly easier if played with multiple people. I tried with a friend and we just beat the first level. We ended up roping in my sister and she made the difference. With three people, even with one person that isn't the best at gaming, it made it so much easier. Once we had our strategies figured out we knocked out Hard mode in one night. There didn't seem to be much different anyway. Enemies didn't seem to do more damage, bosses had slightly more health, and we had around the same amount of health ourselves, so I don't know where the difficulty comes from.