One extra mission always? (Bug??)

Lavindathar

Whenever I hit switch, franklin always has it showing as 1 mission (indicated by the number 1) , even this there is nothing on the map.

I'm at the point where I just meet Lester, and Franklin has no missions available, yet it says 1.

Michaels count is always correct.

If I do happen to have a mission available with franklin, it will say 2.

Anyone had this, or know what this 1 is indicating? Doing my nut in.

I'm only at the start, (I explore, get uber buff, and then do the main missions) but If you have done two of the tow truck missions you get a text message/email from the girl who took you on them saying that her boyfriend has gone missing and to call her to help her out.

So you would have 1 mission to do that wouldn't show up anywhere on the map.

There may also be other missions like that, so check your texts/emails or try ringing your friends...

There's defo nothing on the map, and I'm doing all the text ones as they come out. It's annoying, but hopefully it won't ruin any progress.

Maybe it's the race? I dunno. Doubtful.

I always have a triathlon event show on my minimal at the moment, so I won the first one, and now it is always showing the second one.

Edited by Lavindathar

Just had another big look, and can't find anything. Tweeted rockstqr, but doubt ill get a reply.

It's the garage in grove street i assume, as thats the only thing that is also green and applies to that char. Anything under shroud on map has that small sector uncovered ive noticed so its not "hidden" under that.

I have noticed this too and that is purely my assumption about the garage. There is a checklist on the phone, top row and top right, shows you everything currently available for that char.

Right, i dont know if this applies for you but i have 1 showing for him right now and i have just suddenly had a ? appear, mid map right hand side up in sandy shores where Trevor started.

Could be a ? done by all i guess but it's showing 1 for Franklin right now. Maybe its a time of day mission but yet shows up all the time in the list of missions "todo" but doesn't show up till the time? 14:24 in my game atm.

Also i said the garage because i was having 2 missions show and 1 was something to do and the only other green thing on the map was the garage, i thought maybe it might have some side missions, but as i have noticed now it seems each person has a garage away from home and they always show up coloured

I'm just off to investigate this now, so if i don't get sidetracked too much, ill post back soon.

Edit: Ok it was the far out quest and i still have 1 listed, as someone said above it might not go yet because of collectables but i dont know. Thought i had it then.

*gets down on knees* WHYYYYYYYY lol

And yes i got sidetracked a few times on the way lol

Edited by Killerchronic

Can also confirm it was the last tonya mission.

The game counts quests as open, and shows on the switch screen even if you don't have a marker. It just means they can be done.

It took about three hours from me having the quest open, to getting the text fr the last mission to pop.

I, now having the same thing with Michael, but not worried no more.