Official Bitching Thread

Bajan Elite

Campaign sucks - glitches, checkpoints, getting sniped by shotguns, AI ALWAYS knows where I am at, inconsistent deaths... sometimes I'm Rambo and sometimes I'm glass, and very weak story plot.

Campaign is 7/10 with only graphics giving it that 7.

Multiplayer? I don't know... I can't play due to many connection issues. EA once again dropped the ball and brag about how much money they are making. Shows that their loyalty is to our wallets and not for our entertainment and giving customer support.

What I have played all I can think of is 'If it isn't broken, don't change it.' They slaughtered BF2 and those familiar with BC2. Its CoD on a larger scale and instead of killstreaks you have vehicles.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

- i got NO connection errors, Battlelog: works, Onlinegaming: works, Lags: No

- online pass...please guys we discuss this EVERY F*CKING game. Buy the game, you get the pass, if you can´t bring up some money...stop drinking, smoking, party...if you won´t do this, then stop playing games...i don´t have a lot of money, but i can buy 2 brandnew games every month without problems

- if you die in the campaign on hard, then it´s your fault. I mean you need 6 ours to complete the game on hard and you bitching, that you die from time to time...i mean WOW :woop:

- i got no glitches and freezes till now

My bitching is, that the number of players (24) feels low on the big maps.

So far, my major gripe is friendly AIs who push me out of cover. Why can't developers program it better so that if I'm already using something as cover, an AI doesn't grab it and push me out into the open?

Also, kinda tired of all these military FPS games being so scripted. I want to see a modern warfare RPG, with a pretty open world, skills/abilities to rank up, etc.

Extremely disappointing! Can’t establish a connection for multiplayer, so can’t even comment on that. Campaign has proven to be extremely disappointing, starting with a boring story that fails to provide even the slightest incentive to continue playing it through to its final resolution. Useless AI teammates forced me to become a one man army as they callously soaked up bullets and pushed me out of cover. Melee system is a joke and the hit detection seems to be a bit off, granting enemies partially behind cover invincibility and allowing some obvious headshots to clip right through the enemies at times. Towards the end of the campaign, there was an incident where an enemy clipped through the wall a stabbed me- fucking ridiculous!

I know it's supposed to be "realistic" but that dumb fucking glare from flashlights and red dots is retarded. I understand from close up or in a dark room but when I'm on a level during the day outside and it glares up it seems stupid or to go a step further shouldn't have existed.

Other than that im just trying to get into MP because I don't really enjoy it much yet like BC 1 and 2. Sniping does suck and of course you have the team of 6 snipers camping but that's how it goes.

FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS EA!:AR15

I was only able to play 2 complete matches last night. Every other game ended in disconnect or server fail. Then when all my friends get online, the entire EA server system fails. Nobody could connect.

I gave up and played Batman.

Other than the servers I LOVE this game. CoD is dead to me now.

Now I can sleep happy knowing I cancelled my BF3 preorder shortly after they released the beta, a beta that seemed to not do a thing considering how much problems they're having on their end. talk about a pointless endeavor.

You don´t know the game and just because you read some bitching about things that can be done with a patch (server, connection, controll bugs), you connect the full version of the game with the beta...pointless.

"You have lost connection to the session."

Need I fucking say anymore?

No. LOL!! This is annoying.

I have two gripes.

1. as saint stated above because I actually am enjoying the MP (Conquest!!). But for the game toted as being the best mega-awesome MP game of the fucking universe they sure as hell aren't doing much to actually let us play it.
  2. is that I'm not even an MP guy, generally not a fan and prefer campaigns over PvP modes. But am playing the MP more (or trying to without getting that F-ing server disconnect message) because the single player campaign in a word is fucking BORING. :mad:

Edited by Opiate42

I find it funny that EA keeps releasing stats about how many people have preordered the game and yet it never occured to them to prepare their servers to handle the volume of players that preordered:confused:????

Well that's EA lol it's ashame we Xbox users can't rent ranked servers like on the pc version.... Helps with the supply and demand... EA won't pay to have Hundreds of servers with no future income from the game for ever... Will they?

I feared it was going to come to this, all these complaints about EA and their servers. I would think (and small hope) that after the FIFA 11 debacle they would learn but no. Thing is that the Dead Space 2 servers (also run by EA) are utterly flawless even though hardly anyone plays on them.

I'm not going to cancel my preorder but if this and everything else turns out to be true I have a lovely deal/trade in waiting for other games if I don't like it so no buyers remorse from me.

Lets face it people, EA/Dice are in a tight spot because they do have to compete seriously with CoD.

It's nothing but the same complaint list where-ever I go.

So they can talk shit about CoD all they want but they drifted away from their own concept to copy clone whatever sells best and it's nothing but hype.

Predictions: MW3 will own this clown.

OH, FYI...the patch for Xbox on day 1 was the HD content, not the patch for the PC I just mentioned.

Huh? Then what the hell was the texture pack for? Explain that....

Seriously have to laugh at complaints for online pass. This is in so many games now, and the main reason to play the game is MP/co-op. Yes, there should be a trial like for DS2, but still.

Predictions: MW3 will own this clown.

I can accept that inevitability to an extent, sales wise it's a given. I for one had pre-ordered both games.

But when infinite care package glitches, invulnerable God mode hax, aimbots, and modders with infection prestige lobbies start cropping up in MW3 on release day....I'll deal with EA's server issues and stick with Battlefield. I don't play games to pad some hacking douchbags stats. I play to have fun.

You don´t know the game and just because you read some bitching about things that can be done with a patch (server, connection, controll bugs), you connect the full version of the game with the beta...pointless.

Where did I say I correlated the full version of the game with the beta? I simply suggested I would put this game on my waitlist until I was convinced I should purchase it, which inevitably turned into a solid no. And the complaints brought forward in this thread were entirely deserved; EA had a beta for a popular release to test their servers, had adequate general knowledge of how many players were going to play online (3 million+ preorders) and still couldn't support their game with their servers (which I believe was the entire point of the beta, was it not?)

And if I recall correctly, I believe every one of their modern-shooter games' online component suffered from server issues for the first week or so; very unbecoming of a publisher who demands of Microsoft to use their own servers while not being able to adequately support their games. You'd figure they would have their shit together and learn from past experiences; not EA though. For a game that's been tossing insults at Activision for the past several months, claiming BF3 is going to knock them out of the competition, they sure aren't convincing. I believe this is what they refer to as "shooting yourself in the foot".

edit: Also, this.

There isn't an excuse for the servers failing, especially when you take into account that they ran the beta so that they could stress test the servers. EA is NEVER prepared for a launch and even after launch they continue to have constant server problems. I'm not a big COD or Halo fan, but honestly I never had server issues with any of their games from day one forward.

And let's not even start about how EA shafted all its PS3 players by promising to include Battlefield:1943 with BF3, then pulling the rug out from under them. That alone makes EA a shit publisher.

Edited by Kraderic

BATTLEFIELD 3 DOWN TO 83 ON METACRITIC.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/battlefield-3/critic-reviews

MW3 KILLER!! We should be hitting 95 AT LEAST!!! looooooooool

x360a Review for Red Dead Redemption: 89

x360a Review for Battlefield 3: 94

WTF.. I'm gonna let you finish.. but.. Red Dead is one of the best games of all time!! ALL TIME!!

- online pass...please guys we discuss this EVERY F*CKING game. Buy the game, you get the pass, if you can´t bring up some money...stop drinking, smoking, party...if you won´t do this, then stop playing games...i don´t have a lot of money, but i can buy 2 brandnew games every month without problems

Well said. If you can't afford to buy a new game then playing games shouldn't be a priority in your life. School and work should.

WTF.. I'm gonna let you finish.. but.. Red Dead is one of the best games of all time!! ALL TIME!!

Matter of opinion. I personally hated RDR3 and didn't even 100% it.

Well said. If you can't afford to buy a new game then playing games shouldn't be a priority in your life. School and work should.

This.

I don't have any complains on BF3. I play on PC so there is no lag and there is 100's of servers to choose from, even 20 in the city I live in.

It's day one so nothing is going to be perfect. Just like all CoD's aren't until a year or more later (or still broken like they all are).

BATTLEFIELD 3 DOWN TO 83 ON METACRITIC.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/battlefield-3/critic-reviews

MW3 KILLER!! We should be hitting 95 AT LEAST!!! looooooooool

There's only 9 reviews there. Most of the negative reviews are basically saying the single player is short and typical while the multi-player is the best of the year. What I would like to know is who's buying Battlefield 3 for the campaign?