Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Nozza

I think I must be really lucky. Some people saying they took 10 hours on finding a chubby? First time I went through Wildlife Preserve I found one! Same with Jimmy Jenkins! Got myself into the mindset that I'd be here for hours farming the guy and the very first time I go into the room in the Specimen Maintenance Cell area with the loot bots, he popped out after opening the first box! So glad I don't have to grind out hours of my time opening boxes trying to find the guy, big relief.

Only thing I gotta do now is get about 100 more shotgun kills for Open Wide and for some reason I can't seem to find a singularity grenade, just got to Thousand Cuts and still haven't found one. Guess they start appearing often later on?

Edit: Never mind, turns out I had singularity grenades all along haha, got the 'cheevo and that's me only JUST getting to Opportunity now.

Edited by WOBBLY LEG MAN
Doesn't matter.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were no achievements released with today's Mechromancer DLC. Sorry!

There WERE new achievements. Didn´t you read my comment? Steam added three new hidden cheevos with the mecro, and then, the news hits the internet:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13085-Borderlands-2-DLC-Details-Discovered--Gearbox-Battling-Bug.html

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/372391/borderlands-2-achievements-hint-at-captain-scarlett-and-her-pirates-booty-dlc/

Wasn´t asking if they exist, which they do, was asking if there were news on the descriptions and ways of achieve.

I have a question (I didn't read through all the pages, so idk if it has been answered before).

If I wanted to get the "Did It All" achievement, do I have to do all quests on one playthrough or can I do a new playthrough with a new character and only do the quests I didn't do in the first playthrough with the other character and still get the achievement?

Edited by The5point5

As usual, your guide is amazing... Congratulations and thank you :)

2 questions though :

1) I think even for a subscriber, your sig is too tall :) Or maybe you could just use the option to show it only in the last post of your guides. That's what I do, because your sig is kinda everywhere lol.

2) Do you think you can put the side-quests in order of appearance rather than alphabetical order? I think it would help more not to miss one (do them ASAP), but I may be wrong about that...

Thanks and again, amazing guide. All the guides I've been following lately are yours LOL

Edited by Asturgis

So everyone knows and if you haven't noticed already. I've added 4 new DLC posts below the main guide.

Each time a DLC is released, I'll add the guides and roadmaps to these. Plus I'll get the title change to show that the DLC stuff is also inside of this thread instead of it being scattered across the multiple sub-forums that'll show up.

Should make viewing and finding what you need much easier.

so, is there any point on doing "Did It All" on your first play though, since you cant kill Terramorphous?

It really depends on how you intend to play the game. If you want to take your time reaching level 50 and kill him by yourself then you should probably wait until your second playthrough but there are a few methods for defeating him on your first run. Bring in a few high level friends to help, boost your character to level 50 in someone else's game and hop back into your own, etc...

It really depends on how you intend to play the game. If you want to take your time reaching level 50 and kill him by yourself then you should probably wait until your second playthrough but there are a few methods for defeating him on your first run. Bring in a few high level friends to help, boost your character to level 50 in someone else's game and hop back into your own, etc...

So wait, what level is this Terramorphous at? I'm level 35 and just got to the Vault's location, done every side mission so far. I knew I was gonna have to get to lvl 50 at some point but I at least wanted to get the side mission achievement first so I could start on the other character achievements..

So in Magnys Lighthouse there is a little circle of shadow that I can't seem to discover. It is the only spot in the DLC I need to uncover and it it getting very annoying! The spot I am talking about is in the picture below.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z132/brandon13young_photo/magnymap.png

If anyone found out how to get this spot discovered please repond or send my a message on Xbox, Gamertag: Floobersman

I'm working on finishing the DLC guide in the following days. If anyone has anymore information they feel will help and they can add, please let me know. Credit will be given.

If you want to find the DLC guide(s), they're all in the 4 posts below the main games guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5248328&postcount=7

---------------

So in Magnys Lighthouse there is a little circle of shadow that I can't seem to discover. It is the only spot in the DLC I need to uncover and it it getting very annoying! The spot I am talking about is in the picture below.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z132/brandon13young_photo/magnymap.png

If anyone found out how to get this spot discovered please repond or send my a message on Xbox, Gamertag: Floobersman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHqCYtvNs8c&feature=player_embedded]Borderlands 2 - Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty - Gadabout Achievement - Missable Location - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Nozza

I recorded this last night for anyone struggling with some of the "Message in a Bottle" dig locations. The video shows where the bottles and the chests are for all 5 quests. If you watch it on YouTube, there are time links in the description that let you jump to specific areas. Hope this helps anyone that is stuck on these quests!

If anyone wants to include the video in a guide, you have my permission. Just please give me credit :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDvTdvEMJBw&feature=plcp]Borderlands 2 - Message in a Bottle Quests, All Treasure Chest Locations - YouTube[/ame]

I'm working on finishing the DLC guide in the following days. If anyone has anymore information they feel will help and they can add, please let me know. Credit will be given.

If you want to find the DLC guide(s), they're all in the 4 posts below the main games guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5248328&postcount=7

---------------

Thanks man thats actually the spot i was missing. Back to complete game again :woop:

Oasis

Town of Oasis

Oasis Docks

Rockview Rest Stop

Wurmtail Plateau

Wurmwater Passage

Coral Island Camp

Costal Caverns

Horrid Hideaway

Wreck of the Kronus

Captain’s Treasure Gull

I have every location on these maps including the hidden stash. The only one NOT in the posted video is Captain's Treasure Gull which I can't find anywhere. Other people are having a hard time finding it to. Can anyone help clear this up for me?

Great job on the borderlands 2 achievement Guide guys. I'm not done the game yet but so far it's been one of the least stressful guides to max with.

If anyone is having trouble with the Goliath level achievement a good place I just got mine at is during the side mission called defend the slag tower it's in thousand cuts. While you defending the supply crate let a Goliath kill most of the robots stay up top in the gattling gun and the Goliath won't even come for you. My Gatling gun got distorted early and I went down and helped weaken bots for him. Only took three minutes. Very easy

Quick question -- which the answer to it is probably no. I know the "Challenge Accepted" achievement is to be done with one character, but is this one playthrough or can this be carried over into TVHM?

I'm sure it's a dumb question, but I'm on the last mission and I don't feel like grinding 500 more close-up shotgun kills at this very moment.