Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, looking for someone with a save on hard just before Dr. Doom to help me out. All of my characters are level 54 or thereabouts and I don't like the idea of grinding for 20 hours just to be a satisfactory level.

I'd be willing to help with anything you need in this game, or something else - check my gameslist. I'd be willing to help for around 4 hours on the game of your choice.

Absolutely desperate for this one and would be willing to help in exchange.

GT: Chojin22000

Please send me a message either on this forum or to my xbox account - thanks! :)

Hi, looking for someone with a save on hard just before Dr. Doom to help me out. All of my characters are level 54 or thereabouts and I don't like the idea of grinding for 20 hours just to be a satisfactory level.

I'd be willing to help with anything you need in this game, or something else - check my gameslist. I'd be willing to help for around 4 hours on the game of your choice.

Absolutely desperate for this one and would be willing to help in exchange.

GT: Chojin22000

Please send me a message either on this forum or to my xbox account - thanks! :)

I am also looking for this, I do have a save at the End of ACT 3 and am having difficulty getting past Loki at Niffleheim. I would be willing to continue this game with someone, leaving only ACT's 4 and 5 to complete.

GT: Injanner

We can also skip ACT 4 and most of 5 with Invisible Woman or Black Panther.

I am also looking for this, I do have a save at the End of ACT 3 and am having difficulty getting past Loki at Niffleheim. I would be willing to continue this game with someone, leaving only ACT's 4 and 5 to complete.

GT: Injanner

We can also skip ACT 4 and most of 5 with Invisible Woman or Black Panther.

I'm willing to give this a go - hopefully my best character will be a help - i'll definately be better than the AI anyway.

Will add you mate and send you a message, i'll be online most weeknights and next weekend - except for tomorrow night (Dexter & Walking Dead)

I'm willing to give this a go - hopefully my best character will be a help - i'll definately be better than the AI anyway.

Will add you mate and send you a message, i'll be online most weeknights and next weekend - except for tomorrow night (Dexter & Walking Dead)

Sounds Good. I will look for you this week, and next weekend sounds like a plan.

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds Good. I will look for you this week, and next weekend sounds like a plan.

Someone on TA ended up helping me and letting me use his save and I did it first try - I have a copy of this save now if you want some help let me know, it'll take 5 minutes for me to let you use the save file

As for me I really need some help now! I achieved gold on all sim missions but SIlver Surfer didn't unlock. I gained the achievement but it looks like the glitch has hit me where i've met all of the criteria and gained the achievement but I can't select him as a character - he's still blacked out

If anyone has a dressed for success save they can let me use i'd be very grateful and can finally wave goodbye to this glitch filled masterpiece.

Edit: I went back to my save just before the final comic mission and stayed in the simulator which allowed me to use SS on a versus mission and quickly get my 150 kills. Easy :) - 1k

So I now have a save file for both Hard, and a save file to get you all costumes, sim missions gold and silver surfer.

I don't mind helping anyone, but be quick - the game is going straight on ebay.

Edited by Chojin

Was hoping to get on tonight, you still got the game ?

How late do you play as I am in the US.

Someone on TA ended up helping me and letting me use his save and I did it first try - I have a copy of this save now if you want some help let me know, it'll take 5 minutes for me to let you use the save file

As for me I really need some help now! I achieved gold on all sim missions but SIlver Surfer didn't unlock. I gained the achievement but it looks like the glitch has hit me where i've met all of the criteria and gained the achievement but I can't select him as a character - he's still blacked out

If anyone has a dressed for success save they can let me use i'd be very grateful and can finally wave goodbye to this glitch filled masterpiece.

Edit: I went back to my save just before the final comic mission and stayed in the simulator which allowed me to use SS on a versus mission and quickly get my 150 kills. Easy :) - 1k

So I now have a save file for both Hard, and a save file to get you all costumes, sim missions gold and silver surfer.

I don't mind helping anyone, but be quick - the game is going straight on ebay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if anyone needs to play online i need The Destroyer achievement. playing online is much more fun and i have Hard mode unlocked but haven't played it yet so we have to start at the very beginning and unlock the Hard mode achievement too. i work for the next two days but i have the 31st off as well as Jan 3, 4 and 5. any days in between i will be online between 2 and 10 pm EST and i have the Gold edition

Edited by ApocalypticJoker

I am looking for someone who has a save towards the end of hard mode so we can beat it and I can get the achievement for beating the game on hard. anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

I do have a save at the battle with Loki at Niffelheim in hard mode. This I would be willing to get past with someone. Then I can skip most of the next acts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Need to do the 4 player online achievements. We can use the Stark Tower exploit to get it done quickly. I have the gold edition though, so if you don't have the DLC, download the teaser pack from the XBLMP to prevent compatibility issues from occurring. Generally available from 2 PM EST to about 9 PM EST, then again from about 10:30 PM EST to 2 AM.

***************************Done. Do not contact me for anything.

Edited by Blue Papyrus