Best place to farm for Obsessed?

As everyone else is suggesting, the Bar Brawl Tier 3 Rematch is a great place to not only get the pictures for the achievement but also Torgue Tokens. I did it about a dozen times and got 3 pictures and at least 100 Tokens. Also a pretty good place to level up a character in Normal Mode if you're too lazy to beat the game and farm The Warrior and/or Terramorphous, albeit more time-consuming :)

As for losing money, as Mr. Torgue would probably say, WHO GIVES A F*CK?! But really, you can just dupe money like you would with weapons, but other than buying ammo, what's the point?

Edited by FatalDeathSG45

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in the bar all night and have not seen 1 pop up yet. Is everyone playing on TVHM? can anyone confirm that they are getting the posters on TVHM, because I am doubting it every hour that goes by where I don't see one.

I'm playing on TVHM but I didn't find a single picture yet.

I have finished all missions and replayed the bar mission about 10 times but still nothing.

Little OT

Have you realized that if playing in coop (at least two players) you can play the Torgue slot machines for ever?

I mean just playing you'll gain tokens forever and ever?

Try...

If playing in three or four you will gain A LOT of torgue tokens every hour.

I played it on normal mode and it took 10 exactly for the achievement to pop. I didn't do any farming, but I did do each quest once and by the time I got to the last side mission, the last portrait dropped. I also found it interesting that the first enemy I killed in this DLC dropped a portrait.

Ill confirm YES. Was just running with a guy and I did NOT pick one up but he called out one and then boom.. cheeve unlocked. So I can assume he picked it up and we both got the credit.

Anyone in the game will get the achievement, but if they join later, I would assume they have to pick up 10 of their own pictures.

Any word on whether pickups count for the whole team? I've been playing the whole DLC with a full four person team, and all together we're at about 6. I think I remember some challenge completion bar popping up when one of them said they picked up a picture.

Edit: Derp. Disregard this. I didn't see the full second page of posts 'till after. x.x

• 2 weeks later...
Pyro Pete's Bar - Bar Brawl Tier 3 seems to be what people are suggesting. I've gone through that battle 10 times and have 4 picture so far. It's not perfect but there's a lot of Badasses in there that drop pictures. You'll also get a ton of Tokens too.

WARNING though - I've seen my money stolen by Rat Thieves and disappear. I kill them and I see my money fall through the floor!! $200k just gone. I know it's not difficult to make money in this game but to see $200k disappear is heartbreaking in any game :p. I've lost about $400K now because of that glitch so becareful... (I hope it only affects me and not a majority).

I've went through the Brawl 14 times and didn't receive a single picture. Kinda strange right? But I've found 5 from killing Bandits in the surrounding areas.

Personally, compared to how much you got in the Borderlands 1 DLCs, Borderlands 2 has lost all my faith with its DLCs. No level cap raise so it is just running through shooting really. There is barely any story to it and, what, Three bosses? Four? I bought the season pass expecting brilliance. Such a shame.

• 1 month later...
So can i beat the torque dlc missions then just go back to the bar and farm this? Or should i just farm the bar without activating the quests before beating the other missions? I just want to make sure i can farm this cheevo last after i beat everything else in the dlc. Thanks fellow gamers!

You can farm it whenever you want.

• 2 weeks later...