Is it safe?

joshgoesrawr

This is actually kind of silly, but I get extreme motion sickness in, well, anything that moves. A car, plane, boat, swingset, even riding my bike. Watching the trailer for this game a long time ago made me think I'd just get sick playing this game.

It's next in my Gamefly queue... anybody else have this problem? I'm getting it anyways, just wanna be prepared!

Hope you dont get it to bad.. its a great game..

I dont get motion sickness in cars or planes etc, but while playing Crackdown or Spiderman. If im falling from a great height it makes me feel like its me falling. Like when your on a rollacoaster and going down a fast steep slope.. I dunno why, but it sometimes freaks me out. I think its bcos im not very good with heights (in the real world)

Edited by Deadly Moves

• 2 weeks later...

I never had this problem and it's strange that people can feel vertigo and the such from it.

When you get it just play further back from the t.v than you normally would, that way you can see clearly the things around your t.v and you wont be feeling so bad if you do get motion sickness from the game

One of my friend got motion sickness while playing this game. He also can't play half life 2, the game litterally makes him sick. TBH, I don't think a person suffering from motion sickness would have fun with Mirror's edge: the story mode probably will be bearable, but speed runs / time trials require you to move the camera very quickly, in all directions.

• 2 years later...