Tips for the Perfect achievement?

lilboo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Problem I'm having is that the joystick of the 360 controller is just horrible for this game... it feels like I'm handicapped because it doesnt move her properly across the level.

try the d-pad(which i think is flawed to the max) and i know what you mean, i remember this game having 2 player and turbo boost for the sega, this game is lame next to the one i played, i give it a 5/10 only becuz its good gs

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had the first 3 pellets down, went to get the last one, and the ghosts were lined up perfect, but I forgot that I had eaten all the regular pellets, and when I went to chase, I ended up finishing the level instead.

I haven't wanted to throw my controller so bad in years.

Still haven't unlocked this achievement. The AI on these ghosts, is downright brutal. I wonder if I just got a bad copy 8P

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IMO, this achievement is not really hard, I did it at the 1st try after viewing the guide.

Just set to 5 lives, play at stage 1, eat most small pellets on the screen, you may die when doing that.

Then just run around and let the ghosts tail you. Once all 4 ghosts group together, move to one of the corner, stay. When they are very close to you, eat them all at once! :)

Edited by Dunbine

I've seen quite a few people already have the Perfect achievement! If you have it, can you post what stage you did and some advice????

The cherry stage. Try to eat all the dots except for in the corners. Eventually the ghosts will start chasing you in clumps and you can get them all together.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...