Glitched "Jack of All Trades"...

The Bum-Mobile

So I unlocked my last play style, Brutus, on the prologue. No achievement. Fuck. So do I have to start a new save and get all the play styles again? Do we know if there's some patch in the pipeline? Does creating a new save and doing them even work? I understand I'm not the first one with a similar problem, so any others who've experienced difficulties with this, please share any remedies you may know...

So if I go to New Game will all the play styles will reset? Because when I'm at the main menu or for instance I just started the prologue over, and it says I've still completed most challenges, will I still work towards the jack of all trades? Or will it just continue my original progress?

Edited by RockOn05

So if I go to New Game will all the play styles will reset? Because when I'm at the main menu or for instance I just started the prologue over, and it says I've still completed most challenges, will I still work towards the jack of all trades? Or will it just continue my original progress?

There is no point system in 66% of the prologue, ergo unlocking play styles in the prologue does not count toward the achievement. They need to be unlocked in portions of the game where there is a point system in place.

And no, they won't reset, it will essentially be New Game+, with all unlocks carried over.

• 1 year later...
I have the same problem...

Unlocked all styles but no achievement. So the problem is because I got a couple of them in the Prologue? Why would they even unlock if that is the case? :confused:

It wasn't that you got a couple in the Prologue that is the problem, it was that you got the last couple in the Prologue.

The Play Styles you collect in the Prologue do count towards the achievement. Just make sure you collect your 20th Play Style outside of the Prologue.