How many times did you beat it?

WatcherOfGotham

• 1 year later...

First time I beat it on easy then went to hard for the perfect night. Then I did the same thing for the pc version taking the count up to 4. I'm about to beat the pc goty edition but this time I went straight through hard mode so total times now is 5. I also plan on beating the console goty edition soon. I truly love this game it never gets old to me cant wait for the third installment.

• 2 weeks later...

Dam man, i was just about to start a topic, ive just beat it on hard, i done it on PS3 on easy and thats all , no achievements etc, but ive gone through it properly now, only got 15% on riddles to do aswell, such a brilliant game

gonna start arkham city once ive got this riddles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least 5-6x for AA, three on normal twice on hard, 1 standard 1 goty edition(2x achvos) and only missing a couple challenges (875/1000)

AC 3x and counting, once on normal, another on hard and finally on "Plus" mode... still working on riddles and challenges

Edited by severed360

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I played through it 4 times when I first got a copy so i's have all 4 slots filled and since then I have completed it to 1000gs on the PC version as well and both the PC and Xbox GOTY versions. I am also almost done with the PS3 version, I only need the gold combat challenge trophy, but I don't own a PS3

• 2 weeks later...

Almost once :D I bought it in the sale for £2.69 last week and am just about at the Party which I'm presuming is the Joker boss fight.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game, will not doubt go to beat it on Hard soon, going to try the combat challenges between though.

lol i guess i am one of the few people who have truly abscessed with the game. Since it release. I have 1000gs all four versions of the game as well as about 20 playthrough just for fun. give me a grand total of 24 total 100% playthroughs.

In short i have too much free time and i love batman

• 5 months later...