How'd your end? (obvious spoilers)

Quid Squid

Let's see the choices I made and in the order I played them:

1. Shot Justin's leg. Already saw a video with Danny getting shot and wanted to see how it changed with Justin. Don't know what I expected but still think I should have shot Danny.
  2. Stayed in the car. Managed to win the rock/paper/scissors on my first attempt. I'd already chosen to go out and look but by winning the game it made Wyatt stay in the car.
  3. Took the RV. Didn't like how things had turned out after voting to kill the guy earlier on so I had no intention of killing Steph.
  4. Stood up to Nate and left. Hid in the bushes after recognizing the truck and pretty much played along with Nate up until the choice of killing the elderly couple.
  5. Was honest to Leland. That woman 'almost' made it a pleasure to have smashed her face in.

Stayed: Vince

Left: Wyatt, Russell, Shel, Bonnie

After reading up on things it looks like I would have had them all leave if I'd stuck to the choice of shooting Danny. All because I wanted to see how the scene played out differently.

I found it weird that Vince stayed, everything he said during the epilogue made it sound as if he supported leaving and joining up with Tavia's community. So what he says and feels has no bearing on his decision and only the choice of who you shoot can alter it, really don't like that.

So if I replay and shoot off Danny's leg Vince wil come?

Casue I really liked that character and he chose to stay,

I chose to shoot off Justin's foot to.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I replay and shoot off Danny's leg Vince wil come?

Casue I really liked that character and he chose to stay,

I chose to shoot off Justin's foot to.

Yep, as long as Danny is the one you shoot during his chapter then Vince should go along with Tavia once you get to the epilogue again.

1. Shot Danny's leg.
  2. Stayed in the car.
  3. Shot Steph. Didnt kill the stranger
  4. Stood up to Nate and left.
  5. Was honest to Leland.

Shel and Russel stayed in my game. Then I played again and :

1. Shot Justin
  2. Still stayed in the car after I refused to play Rock Paper Scissors
  3. Drove away after killing the stranger
  4. Stayed with Nate and became his "boy"
  5. Lied my ass off to Leland

I got everyone to go with me.

I shot Danny's leg off.

Stayed in the car and left Eddie.

Left Nate.

Honest to Leland.

Drove off with Becca.

Doing a rewind so I get everyone. Russel (though I left Nate) and Shel stayed in my game. I want them all to go to the new game because I like most of the characters

Edit: Russel stayed behind again. Pfft. I don't wan't him in the next game if he is just gonna cry about trust the whole time.

Edited by littlejay

Doing a rewind so I get everyone. Russel (though I left Nate) and Shel stayed in my game. I want them all to go to the new game because I like most of the characters

Edit: Russel stayed behind again. Pfft. I don't wan't him in the next game if he is just gonna cry about trust the whole time.

With Russel, I think it's less determined by what you do in his story and more what you say in the Epilogue. I re-did my playthrough and got all 5 of them.

With Vince, I killed Danny

With Wyatt, I stayed in the car

With Russel, I ditched Nate

With Shel, I drove away

With Bonnie, I was honest.

All but Russel were quick to agree to come with. Like Minarvia above pointed out, the trick to getting Russel to come is promising him that there's a chance he might find his friends and family in the settlement. I did it both times and he never gave me trouble coming with.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I shot Justin's foot

I got out of the car

I stayed with Nate

I lied to Leland

I killed Stephanie

Only Bonnie left with Tavia, i'm going to keep it like that though because that's how my story unfolded through my choices, i'll probably go back and mop up the achievements once the game has completely finished.

Bring on season 2!!!

• 2 weeks later...
...i'm going to keep it like that though because that's how my story unfolded through my choices...

I'm doing the same thing. I really wanted Shel to go with Becca :( because she reminds me of Clem, but that will have to wait for my season 1 refresh memory playthrough.

I had Wyatt, Russel and Bonnie go to the new camp.

I shot Justin's foot

I stayed in the car

I left Nate

I lied to Leland

I killed Stephanie

So I assume that since it is possible for everybody to go, but not for everybody to stay that the group we will play with will be the one who goes to the camp.

Edited by the Gooseler

• 2 months later...

They all went to camp. Had to convince russel but no big deal.

Honestly I'm more interested in how shel's sister interacts with Clem than any of these other guys.

Also I hope Vince isn't supposed to be the main male in the next game. I like him the most out of the people we played with. But still. Noone can take Lee's place.

EDIT: Just noticed the last post was over 2 months ago...

• 4 months later...