Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Seed Generator

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend found yet another good seed. "mushroom" is the seed, and it has a huge desert, forest, and snow biomes. Right of center on the map is a peninsula of sand, at the start of this is a small bay with 3 or 4 caves surrounding it. Beneath this is a giant labyrinth that goes for forever with tons of diamonds, coal, iron, lapis, and obsidian. Every time I thought I explored the last tunnel, it led to a giant room with more tunnels branching off. Also goes all the way to bedrock in some spots. Pretty awesome seed to check out.

My girlfriend found yet another good seed. "mushroom" is the seed, and it has a huge desert, forest, and snow biomes. Right of center on the map is a peninsula of sand, at the start of this is a small bay with 3 or 4 caves surrounding it. Beneath this is a giant labyrinth that goes for forever with tons of diamonds, coal, iron, lapis, and obsidian. Every time I thought I explored the last tunnel, it led to a giant room with more tunnels branching off. Also goes all the way to bedrock in some spots. Pretty awesome seed to check out.

Hmmmm don't know if I want this or gargamel as my next world...

Hmmmm don't know if I want this or gargamel as my next world...

I'm using gargamel as my main world seed. Its got a lot of spread out cave systems, and plenty of minerals to find as well. There is lots of mountain rnages and such to explore. Best seed I've played on so far, and that's saying something, as I've played on quite a few good seeds. Worth checking out.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking up seeds on youtube and came across this seed.

Just the area I have explored so far is awesome.

You spawn in water and within a short distance is a cool overhanging mountain with a waterfall and dungeon right at the bottom of it.

I also came across an opening to a cave system that is so big I have got lost about four times even leaving torches to find my way back.

The cave system is enormous and goes on and on. It also has every type of ore

throughout it with lots of waterfalls and lava.

I havent explored the whole thing yet but I'll update as I go.

Here are some of the highlights so far with coordinates.

Enjoy!

Triple Opening Mountain

X: 0 Y:77 Z:85

http://i48.tinypic.com/2hz7ts8.jpg

Cool Overhang

X:204 Y:90 Z:192

http://i46.tinypic.com/16k2xvn.jpg

Dungeon

X:13 Y:62 Z:184

http://i45.tinypic.com/20pcv1d.jpg

Huge Cave System Entrance

X:203 Y:79 Z:79

http://i46.tinypic.com/10wnqf7.jpg

Is there a seed for having everything, or most of the map level? i.e. no mountains.. I wanna have a go at making a town with not so many mountains, which seem to be everywhere

Forget this, just read that there is an option for a superflat world, whoop

Edited by kierons316

Is there a seed for having everything, or most of the map level? i.e. no mountains.. I wanna have a go at making a town with not so many mountains, which seem to be everywhere

Forget this, just read that there is an option for a superflat world, whoop

Originally posted by Johnny Candles:

If you go to http://www.minecraftseeds.info/p/all-seeds.html and scroll down there is a list of seeds under "beta 1.3-1.7". You can click on each seed to see what is so special about it. Some people even leave comments with coordinates of neat things they found.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd add this seed, it is for 1.8.2

If you're looking for the ultimate hardcore survival map, then this is for you. I have scoured the whole map, and all there is worth of note is 1 tree and 1 piece of sugar cane. 11 tiny (very tiny) islands, and the rest is water. Honestly, if anyone could take this on in survival is a legend.

ICANHAZCHEEZBURGER

Another one with masses of water, but 3 decent sized islands. 1 is just desert, and the other 2 have plenty of trees.

Question: I really liked my seed (randomly generated) prior to the 1.8 update, is there a way to start a new world using the same seed? Like where would I see what the seed is called.

Thanks.

As has been said, Biomes have changed in the new update but if you do want to check out what your old seed looks like now select your old save and on the screen when you can set the options like difficulty and game mode (before you actually load the world), at the top it should list the seed. Right down that number and then start a new world with it.

As has been said, Biomes have changed in the new update but if you do want to check out what your old seed looks like now select your old save and on the screen when you can set the options like difficulty and game mode (before you actually load the world), at the top it should list the seed. Right down that number and then start a new world with it.

Yeah, I've tried that but there's no seed there.