Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Method

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need all the coop achievements. I borrowed the game from a friend and he used the pass obviously, so I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind doing a majority of the kills. Tomorrow I will be free and maybe for a bit in a couple of hours.

CST time zone.

GT Sportsman11

Thanks guys.

I'm looking for 2 or 3 others to play the sidetracked mission for the return to sender achievement. It's the only one I need, I'm lucky to have got most of them in public lobbies, but I am fed up of being kicked, rage quitting players and hosts who leave, and the stupid fact the achievements don't pop unless you are in the lobby before it starts, so if you join in before a checkpoint it doesn't count, and it takes ages to get the hosting spot on a public lobby and when you do it never fills or people just quit out! Sorry for the rant but the whole lobby system ruins this great game!

So to sum up, looking for 2 or 3 people to do a run through of sidetracked.

I can help in return with the other co op missions if your looking for people, but I will only play the co op on casual setting now as I have played a few on insane and it is so much hassle.

Looking to get the final achievement quickly then my friend can have their game back.

Message me if interested. GT bnplews.

I am in GMT time zone and online most of the time for the next few days.

Looking to wrap up this up.. need Rush Hour and lights out. Have played lights out 3 times as host and still no achievement, but I'm playing open online co-op loads of people dropping in and out.

The co-op is garbage, where as the story mode is awesome!!

Edit* Add me, looking for mainly UK players. My tag is MickeyT

Finished the co op

Warning the co op is really not that good, i would recommend playing on causal and getting as large as party as possible so you can bash how incredible bad it is.

GT: NuVioN

Edited by NuVioN
completed