Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler!!!!!

Carmine does not die BULLSHIT

They made a poll asking the players whether he should live or die. Well people voting for his life won and so he lives.

My avatar is wearing a Carmine must die shirt :/ Woulda liked to see him fall down the stairs and land on his massive neck.

My main gripe besides the shitty cliché story is the medal for executing your nemesis a thousand times. If they really wanted to keep this in they should've reduced the number to get the medal. Such as:

Bronze - 1

Silver - 5

Gold - 15

Onyx - 30

That way the horrible players still have a chance to get a free medal and everyone else can boost it for a couple of hours. 75 for Bronze is way too much. There's no way someone is THAT bad.

The one thing I find annoying is people spawning behind you, especially if you've just spawned yourself, but I don't know how I'd fix that without encouraging spawn camping.

The shotgun thing I've got used to now. Last night I was thinking how funny it was that people in the other team were sticking to a shotgun no matter what situation they were in (close combat or further away), when I realised I was doing exactly the same thing with the Lancer.

Edited by benjamouth

The one thing I find annoying is people spawning behind you, especially if you've just spawned yourself, but I don't know how I'd fix that without encouraging spawn camping.

yeah that is so annoying. not sure why epic cant figure that out. i see it the most on thrashball

Campaign

- A lot of unanswered questions to some pretty important things. They'll probably come along and be released as DLC but it's really dickish to do something like that. Especially when it's supposed to be "THE END."

- Final Boss Fight. It's not balanced. It's not fun.

- Pacing problems in Acts 1, 4 and 5

Matchmaking

- Still hard for a single person to get into a Beast Mode game, despite what Epic has said. It seems they haven't learned to fix the problem that plagued Gears 2 for much of its' life.

- Can't try and get an Insane Horde/Beast mode game in Matchmaking.

Multiplayer

- Spawning Issues. Spawning on top of and in front of your opponents is a big no-no. It wasn't like this in the beta.

- Map Cycling. I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of going to Checkout, then Trenches, back to Checkout, then Mercy, and then a new map known as Checkout. Increase the pattern size Epic, or make it cycle through completely.

Medals/Ribbons/Achievements

- Not everything can be earned in every Mode. Some things can, but not everything. It's really a question as to why that is, but it shouldn't be that way.

- Standards for Medals are too high. Seriously 3.0 is going to take forever for someone to get legitimately due to the absurd requirements for Nemesis Kills, Headshots, and Matches Played.

Unlockables

- Why do I have to unlock Executions? Especially when they were readily available to use in Gears 1/2? I can understand Epic wanting to get people to use every Weapon, but it's stupid to have such a requirement, especially for Weapons that shouldn't have Executions.

- I have to research in-game in order to find out what I need to unlock a Mutator and/or Character. It's extremely tedious.

Queen god damn Myrrah on Insane. She's fucking impossible once you get hit with the retarded infinite spawn Palace Guards and Screachers.

Also, Motherfucking screachers. Who makes an enemy that is strong, hard to hit, impossible to melee, can buzz by your cover and dive bombs (an instant kill on Insane) you one you kill it? What the hell?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but in GoW 2 horde, if you hadn't completed a certain wave up to 50 wasn't it unhighlighted? wish they'd left it that way, in gow 3 you could have got to 50 in multiple sessions and forget where you left off, miss one wave and you'll never know which one you missed

Campaign

- A lot of unanswered questions to some pretty important things. They'll probably come along and be released as DLC but it's really dickish to do something like that. Especially when it's supposed to be "THE END."

- Final Boss Fight. It's not balanced. It's not fun.

- Pacing problems in Acts 1, 4 and 5

Matchmaking

- Still hard for a single person to get into a Beast Mode game, despite what Epic has said. It seems they haven't learned to fix the problem that plagued Gears 2 for much of its' life.

- Can't try and get an Insane Horde/Beast mode game in Matchmaking.

Multiplayer

- Spawning Issues. Spawning on top of and in front of your opponents is a big no-no. It wasn't like this in the beta.

- Map Cycling. I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of going to Checkout, then Trenches, back to Checkout, then Mercy, and then a new map known as Checkout. Increase the pattern size Epic, or make it cycle through completely.

Medals/Ribbons/Achievements

- Not everything can be earned in every Mode. Some things can, but not everything. It's really a question as to why that is, but it shouldn't be that way.

- Standards for Medals are too high. Seriously 3.0 is going to take forever for someone to get legitimately due to the absurd requirements for Nemesis Kills, Headshots, and Matches Played.

Unlockables

- Why do I have to unlock Executions? Especially when they were readily available to use in Gears 1/2? I can understand Epic wanting to get people to use every Weapon, but it's stupid to have such a requirement, especially for Weapons that shouldn't have Executions.

- I have to research in-game in order to find out what I need to unlock a Mutator and/or Character. It's extremely tedious.

Couldn't agree more =D

LOL I think that was me :D

I chainsawed the shit out of 4 people in under 20 seconds in a row.. look baby.. no bullets :D You f@ckers just kept coming :D

Hey.. nothings free in Waterworld :D

I do however like that EPIC has made Seriously 3.0 more prestige to get. But I still think all the kills and whatnot should be able to get in campagne and horde too. I still think Seriously should be only kills and leveles dow.

It wasn't you if that's your gamertag.

1. So i see you play solo?!? Ok, let me tell you a story: I play the game yesterday on easy, solo and get every execution and the achivement. No problem. I simply follow a guide for the rare weapons and done.

2. I think you try to collect everything in you first playthrough?! Why? I mean, just play the game and collect everything in the second and let the AI do the dirty work. You must play a second time to get the insane achivement...

3. Kill stealing is nothing new. It´s the MP. Like you firing at one guy in BF or CoD and another one steal your kill. You get most of the points for assists in this game and you can do everything in private matches...i see no problem there...

One good example for bitching about nothing. Don´t take it personal. ;)

So I go to this thread to "bitch" about some silly little things... isn't that what this thread is for? Then I get a response bitching about my bitching. Ok well now I am going to bitch about people bitching about other people bitching about nothing... if you don't want to hear bitching, don't go to the "bitching thread".

Plus, I noticed your other posts further down after this one I quoted above and I noticed that you don't know what the heck you are talking about with the executions... they can NOT all be done in the campaign. And why can't I play the game any way I feel like, getting collectibles/executions at any stage I so choose (when possible).

Don't bitch if you don't know what you are talking about... BITCH. Don't take this personally... bitch.

So I go to this thread to "bitch" about some silly little things... isn't that what this thread is for? Then I get a response bitching about my bitching. Ok well now I am going to bitch about people bitching about other people bitching about nothing... if you don't want to hear bitching, don't go to the "bitching thread".

Plus, I noticed your other posts further down after this one I quoted above and I noticed that you don't know what the heck you are talking about with the executions... they can NOT all be done in the campaign. And why can't I play the game any way I feel like, getting collectibles/executions at any stage I so choose (when possible).

Don't bitch if you don't know what you are talking about... BITCH. Don't take this personally... bitch.

If you take a look in the Dead Island forum, in the bitching thread for that game, you'll find a few posts from him where he is doing the same thing. He's always having a go at people that do not agree with certain things about a game he likes.

His view on things is this; He's right and whatever we say is false.

My main gripe besides the shitty cliché story is the medal for executing your nemesis a thousand times. If they really wanted to keep this in they should've reduced the number to get the medal. Such as:

Bronze - 1

Silver - 5

Gold - 15

Onyx - 30

That way the horrible players still have a chance to get a free medal and everyone else can boost it for a couple of hours. 75 for Bronze is way too much. There's no way someone is THAT bad.

I thought I was the only one with this problem, every time I look at this medal I just think "Forget seriously 3.0". Is there even a way to gain this with bots (I see myself getting killed on purpose just for this)

the executions... they can NOT all be done in the campaign.

Really? I thought they could. You can do the executions whether or not you already unlocked them. Which ones aren't gettable in the campaign?

I thought I was the only one with this problem, every time I look at this medal I just think "Forget seriously 3.0". Is there even a way to gain this with bots (I see myself getting killed on purpose just for this)

I think the biggest problem with this is that you have to be killed by the SAME person/bot. That's going to be tough because bots are idiots and some down you then walk away while another just walks up and stomps your head.

I am sick and fucking tired of seeing:

The connection to the host failed. You cannot join the game in session.

When trying to get a group of my friends together to play a game. Fucking bullshit and I am about to blow a fucking gasket. I have been at this for almost an hour.

Anyone know why this happens or how to fix it?

Really? I thought they could. You can do the executions whether or not you already unlocked them. Which ones aren't gettable in the campaign?

u can do them all in campaign. i did and got the achievement a few nights ago while i was going around getting the rest of my collectibles.

Edited by dh4645

I am sick and fucking tired of seeing:

The connection to the host failed. You cannot join the game in session.

When trying to get a group of my friends together to play a game. Fucking bullshit and I am about to blow a fucking gasket. I have been at this for almost an hour.

Anyone know why this happens or how to fix it?

You're not alone in this. Sometimes the connection is finicky. I couldn't join my friend who seriously lives 2 blocks away from me. It goes away after a few hours but I get tired of it if I see my friends together and I'm the one that can't join. Resetting your router/modem and turning the xbox on and off didn't help.

u can do them all in campaign. i did and got the achievement a few nights ago while i was going around getting the rest of my collectibles.

You can get all of them but ONE in campaign...The Locust arm rip execution MUST be done in a multiplayer match because you CANNOT be a lucust during the campaign.