What are the boosting methods for Seriously ... + kill related achievements?

IT5 T0MMYY

Can anyone please explain in detail the 'Suicide' and 'Vending Machine' boosting methods? I've seen these terms used all over the forum but cannot find anything in detail about them.

Sorry if there is another thread on this, I couldn't find it using the search.

Thanks

Suicide is the most commonly used and the most efficient. You need exactly 6 players.

Play a ranked warzone match on War Machine 19 rounds.

Run to either of the grenades or the torque bow.

Tag / stick your opponent and stand next to them so you both get a kill.

Repeat for 37 rounds.

Vending machine

Same map / mode as above

All players meet at the vending machines in the middle.

One player on each team will kill all other players.

two new players take over every 12 rounds (assuming there's only six of you).

Suicide is the most commonly used and the most efficient. You need exactly 6 players.

Play a ranked warzone match on War Machine 19 rounds.

Run to either of the grenades or the torque bow.

Tag / stick your opponent and stand next to them so you both get a kill.

Repeat for 37 rounds.

Vending machine

Same map / mode as above

All players meet at the vending machines in the middle.

One player on each team will kill all other players.

two new players take over every 12 rounds (assuming there's only six of you).

On the vending machine method, how's that work? If you have one person on each team of 3 killing the other team, then there's 2 of you left.. at that point do you suicide on them? And wouldn't it be every 6 rounds someone takes over?

And where can you check your stats? I completely forget! Thanx!

Edited by Xenolith666

On the vending machine method, how's that work? If you have one person on each team of 3 killing the other team, then there's 2 of you left.. at that point do you suicide on them? And wouldn't it be every 6 rounds someone takes over?

And where can you check your stats? I completely forget! Thanx!

Alright. I'm gonna break it down.

So you have two teams, each team will have 1 person who will get the kills at a time. Lets say the guy from Team 1 goes first, he would kill two of the Team 2 guys, and the killer for Team 2 would kill the other two Team 1 guys. So all you should have remaining is the killer for each team.

At this point, it doesn't matter what happens, either player can kill the opposing player. Repeat this for 5 more rounds, having the same team get the winning kill. After six rounds, the other killer will start getting the last kill, so it evens everything out. Repeat for six more rounds. When you get to twelve, these two players stop and two more players do the same thing, one from each team. After a player has got the last kill 6 rounds, the other killer, gets six rounds, and after 12 rounds, two more players go up. These games are much more longer, they tend to run 30 min., pushing 40 min. if you mix it up for weapon kills. That's the basic idea, I hope you understand. Do you have anymore questions?

As for leaderboards, they don't track all of your weapons, Curb Stomps, Executions, Pistol Kills, Revives, Chainsaw Kills, is about all it shows. Add all you kills up for every game type except Annex and that's your total. You should be able to check all that on the game.

Ok thanx.. makes more sense now. And yea, managed to find my stats so to speak on the leaderboards... am only near 1000 kills... I just wanna finish off my weapons kills.

Got everything done but Seriously... Got about 3,000 kills but took a break from it. Need to back into it sometime and finish this game once and for all. :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2nd Most Efficient. ;)

Most efficient is 2 people with four xboxes each (like I am currently doing with someone else) :D

I don't have 4 xboxes and I don't know anyone who does ;>__>

What we've been doing is Suicide Boosting, 19 rounds (though it turns into 37 when everything evens out) and everyone gets 37 kills a piece. Suicide boosting is MUCH faster than the other method, as it's all works like an assembly line. You rush to the location, tag somebody or use the torque bow, bam everyone's dead at once...a kill for each of the 6 players. Each round takes less than 15 seconds, 30 seconds (MAYBE) max. With it you can get about a hundred kills an hour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2nd Most Efficient. ;)

Most efficient is 2 people with four xboxes each (like I am currently doing with someone else) :D

Actually, the absolute most efficient way is by having 8 Xboxes to yourself and boosting it alone. You can self boost with 6 xboxes too, except you'll be getting only 3 kills at a time instead of 4.

I only need one more Xbox and I'm knocking this out in a day.

• 1 month later...