The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unachievable Achievements Pt.4

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/721/ico.jpg Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Maximum 670/1000

Achievements:

-Blademaster (20G)

-Marksman (20G)

-Assassin (20G)

-A Storm is Coming (20G)

-Storm and the Lightning (50G)

-A Red Sun Rises (50G)

-Rings of Power (50g)

-Ride to Ruin (50G)

-You Have My Axe (15G)

-You Have My Bow (15G)

-I Will Take It (15G)

-Lord of the Nine Riders (15G)

Reason: Servers Closed.

-You Have My Axe (15G) -You Have My Bow (15G)

bro these two can be done in offline mode

Can anyone help confirm that the two achievements for uploading to and downloading from GHTunes in Guitar Hero World Tour are unobtainable now? I've put in info requests to Activision with no response, but there seems to be very little mention of it around the internet. The message basically says that the servers are unavailable. If this is a permenant outage, the max for the game would be 48/50 and 990/1000.

Once again, I don't know if this has been posted yet I am not going to flip through all the pages to check, since I am the President of the United States and very busy.

The achievement "Sage" (20 GS) from Assassin's Creed Revelation's is UNOBTAINABLE as of patch 1.02, which is required to be downloaded if you want to stay online. If you have already bought all the books and the achievement has not shown up, there is nothing you can do except start a new game. If you have not gotten it yet, before you get the last book(s) (you can do it the whole way but wouldn't that be more inconvenient?) make sure you have deleted the patch so that you can get the cheevo. After that, you may download it again.

another game that gliched for me was x men origins: wolverine!!

i went through the game three times after completion and found all the collectible dog tags throughout all three times and yet no achievement!!

i also used video guides at one playthrough and still no achievement!

• 2 weeks later...

This might be a bit of a fluke or something but it looks like Swarm has been delisted.

Update: Okay maybe delisted was not the right word to use their. It looks like the demo and a trailer is still on the marketplace but the option to purchase the full game is missing. So I'm just going to say it's a fluke probably but who knows.

Edited by Soldiercloud9

doom xbla is being re-released today

It is not up yet (cannot find it in xbox.com).

Will this re-release be any different from the previous one? I.e. since it is Bethesda now they will probably be in the title screen (will there be an update for the owners of the game or what?)

Are both the Smash Hit All 4 Dead achievements in Left 4 Dead glitchy?

Both achievements are fine as far as All 4 Dead goes just make sure the survivors are actually incapacitated you don't have to kill them from what I remember. As far as Smash Hit goes I don't recall having any issues with it but here's what the guide states "You can do it by yourself via split-screen with bots and another controller or actually do it in public versus match. You can get this on-line or off-line."

The 'Sage' achievement from Assassin's Creed: Revelations is still glitched in the sense it cannot be earned while playing on live with the latest patch installed. Hopefully the game update that puts the 'Mediterranean Traveler' DLC achievements in will fix that one as well. It's not like Ubisoft to let a large glitch like this so unfixed for long.

NASCAR 2009

Max 930/1000

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/767/UPqKn78=.jpgUnfriendly10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngTake track ownership from a friend.

This achievement is unobtainable because you need to connect to EA and also if you have got a friend and beat his score you won't unlock it

Looks like PES 2011 (200G) has been delisted from the Windows Phone, went and checked the marketplace and is nowhere to be found.

Also the following WP7 games have been delisted and not on the Main Page lists

CRACKDOWN 2: PROJECT SUNBURST (200G)

FAST & FURIOUS: ADRENALINE (200G)

STAR WARS: BATTLE FOR HOTH (200G)

STAR WARS: CATINA (200G)

So unless you bought and downloaded before the delisting then you are out of luck.

Looks like PES 2011 (200G) has been delisted from the Windows Phone, went and checked the marketplace and is nowhere to be found.

Also the following WP7 games have been delisted and not on the Main Page lists

CRACKDOWN 2: PROJECT SUNBURST (200G)

FAST & FURIOUS: ADRENALINE (200G)

STAR WARS: BATTLE FOR HOTH (200G)

STAR WARS: CATINA (200G)

So unless you bought and downloaded before the delisting then you are out of luck.

It seems that PES 2012 is coming soon, so no reason to keep the old one in marketplace.

Tehre is a download history in Zune, but it seems that the delisted games are also removed from that list.

The achievement in Udraw marvel super hero squad comic combat where you need to collect all comic books is glitched altho obtainable. The game will show you in the stats that you collected them all but for some players the achievement won't pop and they have to replay a few levels because they missed 1 collectible, but the game said they already collected it. I experienced it myself and there are also a few players to be found here with the same problem:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/marvel-super-hero-squad-comic-combat/140582-fantastic-game-however-small-glitch-warning.html

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=353070

The achievement is called: Summer Reading and has 100GS point value

Looks like they're shutting down the servers for PES 2010. FEBRUARY 1ST. Less than a week to get the 2 online achievements.

Here's a link from True Achievements who seem to be on the ball with this one over x360a, just saying

http://www.trueachievements.com/n7221/pes-2010-server-shutdown.htm

Edited by BROOKER 513
update info