Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do all of the Firefight achievements, the score 200K in the levels (8 of them), go one round without firing, and Vidmaster Challenge: Endure, any help would be good

gamertag: ALL4WON

don't just send a friend request, i will not accept any unless you send a message with the request saying what it is that is going to be done

Edited by ALL4WON

Looking for someone to do the achievement for firefigth, Rally Point, Security Zone, Windward, Chasm Tem and Last Exit...

interested send me a friend request at OMG Itz Buck or Insane Alex vX, or pm me

(preferable spanish lenguage)

Edited by BuckPR

Looking for a group for Odst (Firefight Alpha Site and Vidmaster Challenge:Endure) and Halo 3 multiplayer achievements. Im willing to help with whatever anyone else needs :)

GT: Dirge 0

GT here is CaptFrost7

If you find two other guys give me some notice (at least 1 day please, unless I'm already online) and I will definitely be there. Not interested in Halo 3 much anymore, but I love ODST and still need Endure so I'd be happy to help out both for fun and the achievement. I need Deja Vu as well, so if you need that also, count me in.

I've done all the 200K achievements solo on Heroic too, even cracking 421,000 alone on Security Zone, so you don't need to worry about carrying me while doing Endure. I'm VERY hard to kill even when the Covs are shooting at me exclusively. :p

Of course, that's without lag too, so if we pull in people from other continents and there's horrendous lag, wellll...

Edited by CaptFrost