Achievement Guide and Roadmap

The Reaper0

The gold medal guide mentions the gungnir rifle being found on the africa missions, just to clarify, is it randomly dropped from a loot crate? Just wondering as i've played those missions twice now and still no gungnir.

Yep apart from an emplacement from the tutorial, all drops are random. Some more often than others though.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is composed of the Psi Goggles obtained from completing the Challenge for Emplacement Kills and the Raz Sweater obtained from completing the Challenge for Scrap Collected. These are both Personal Challenges, not Regiment Challenges.

I got the sweater doing emplacement kills and got nothing for scrap collected althought I collected over 28000. Anybody got an answer for that?

This is composed of the Psi Goggles obtained from completing the Challenge for Emplacement Kills and the Raz Sweater obtained from completing the Challenge for Scrap Collected. These are both Personal Challenges, not Regiment Challenges.

I got the sweater doing emplacement kills and got nothing for scrap collected althought I collected over 28000. Anybody got an answer for that?

Again, is it personal or regiment that you collected 28,000? I just answered this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Quick question, are the new achievements that come from the dlc doable on one's own?

You could probably finish the dlc story mode solo. If you have not looked at my thread, only 30ish people in the world have actually done survival to wave 30. Good luck trying to do them alone because it is impossible to do the survival achievements on your own.

• 1 year later...
Why exactly are 15 achievements missable? Is there no mission select? Can someone please explain

"Missable" means it won't automatically unlock during game progress. You can go back and replay any mission or level you want to, but the only achievements considered non-missable are the ones that unlock during the story mode regardless of performance.

• 2 weeks later...

You will be attacked by Monovisions constantly so kill them to boost scrap. When playing in single player it is actually impossible to die, when you lose all your health a quick time event will pop up asking you to tap either :abut:, :ybut:, :bbut: or :xbut: to regain health. As long as you do not kill the boss, you can sit here forever. Using this method it is entirely possible to collect 2,000 scrap every ten minutes.

Well this is misleading because I played this level solo and when I run out of health there isn't any quicktime button mashing, it just says I was defeated and the mission ends. Ive done it twice now with same results.

• 5 months later...
You will be attacked by Monovisions constantly so kill them to boost scrap. When playing in single player it is actually impossible to die, when you lose all your health a quick time event will pop up asking you to tap either :abut:, :ybut:, :bbut: or :xbut: to regain health. As long as you do not kill the boss, you can sit here forever. Using this method it is entirely possible to collect 2,000 scrap every ten minutes.

Well this is misleading because I played this level solo and when I run out of health there isn't any quicktime button mashing, it just says I was defeated and the mission ends. Ive done it twice now with same results.

same here. wtf? Maybe they patched this.