UFC Undisputed 3 Achievement Guide

o H i T M a N z

If youre having trouble with the running on a clinic achievement, use two controllers and do the following. Choose the middleweight bjj artist demian maia and on your second controller use a blank CAF. Use your second controller to gain top positon, pause, then check your action list. it should tell you all the moves from the position you are in under the transitions tab. basically use your second controller to put you where you need to be and vice versa for top and bottom. still dont have it do the same with a different style of grappling. hope this helps

Edited by Beatdown518

i dont think i'll ever be getting A Quarter Down, Three To Go thanks to the Title Mode. your lookin at 500+ fights just to get to 25%. dont think they thought that one through.

this is the longest but its not too bad

it'll be about 250 fights... (~40 fighters... 6-7 fights each)... play on beginner and just beat the hell out of them... most fights should be ~1-2 minutes

it'll be about 8 hours but that also grinds your playing time up to get the 15 hour achievement so you'll have to play 100s of fights anyway to get that why not kill 2 birds with one stone and get them out of the way

This achievement is easy, just a little time consuming.. For 25% each you need this

Exhibition - Use 43 different fighters

Title mode - Complete title mode with 43 fighters

Title defense mode - Get 53 goals whilst playing the mode

Tournament mode - Complete a 4 man and a 6 man for over 25% complete

Ultimate fights mode - Complete 3 fighters 100%

Career mode - Complete 2 different weight classes

Events mode - Load up the 3 of the events from the UFC game and fight in each fight, there are only 3 fights per event

Tutorial guide - Complete the beginner tutorials

Hope this helps.. Can anyone tell me a few sambo fighters? I'm trying for the leg lock achievement but can't do the flying scissor heel hook.

Does anyone have any tips for the PRIDE of a Champion achievement? I was so close to unlocking this just a minute a go. Just got through 24 title defenses as GSP, then on my 25th was finished by Koscheck. Brutal. :(

I failed 3 times with Nick Diaz... twice on the 21st defense & once on the 22nd.

I just went through with Jon Jones & wrecked sh*t up. Got to 33 defenses fairly easily.

Just make sure when you get into the twenties, take it slow. Work your takedowns & ground'n'pound. Keep your hands up, try not to take too much damage. Choose your attacks wisely. Keep an eye on your stamina, just in case someone tries to submit you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...