Professor Pie

I recently noticed Doritos Crash Course on my Avatar Awards but I don't remember this game ever having them. There's 2:

DACC Helicopter - Finish Las Vegas levels

DACC Union Jack Hat - Finish London levels

I don't recall there being Las Vegas or London levels, only USA and Europe levels. When I use a different account that's never played the game before, the Awards don't appear.

Is this a glitch? Does this appear on any one else's Awards? :/

I recently noticed Doritos Crash Course on my Avatar Awards but I don't remember this game ever having them. There's 2:

DACC Helicopter - Finish Las Vegas levels

DACC Union Jack Hat - Finish London levels

I don't recall there being Las Vegas or London levels, only USA and Europe levels. When I use a different account that's never played the game before, the Awards don't appear.

Is this a glitch? Does this appear on any one else's Awards? :/

Not sure about DCC but I had a similar thing happen with Castle Crashers.

For quite a long time I didn't have internet so I was playing my Xbox offline. When I finally got round to hooking back up I loaded up castle crashers (cause for some reason you can only play the trial if you're offline) and there was an update. I went ahead and installed the update and when it finished and the game loaded up I unlocked an Avatar award. Obviously I had already fulfilled the requirements for it.

Maybe Dorito Crash Course has had a similar update?

Well I've just been on it and there wasn't an update or anything. No awards were unlocked when I loaded up the game.

Earlier today I was having trouble with my profile and it got corrupted when I tried to move it from one xbox to another using a USB drive. Had to download my profile. Maybe its something to do with that? :/

Well I've just been on it and there wasn't an update or anything. No awards were unlocked when I loaded up the game.

Earlier today I was having trouble with my profile and it got corrupted when I tried to move it from one xbox to another using a USB drive. Had to download my profile. Maybe its something to do with that? :/

Could be, you didn't change regions or locale did you :s

Other than that I'm really not sure.

Could be, you didn't change regions or locale did you :s

Other than that I'm really not sure.

Nope, I just bought a new Xbox Slim and was transferring my saves and stuff with a USB drive. When I moved my profile from one xbox to the other it got corrupted for some reason. When I downloaded it again I was looking through all my achievements/awards/etc just to check nothing messed up and I noticed Doritos Crash Course had awards.

That said it may've appeared a while ago as it was pretty far down in my Awards list, it's just I've only noticed it today.

Sorry, not trying to be rude or anything, but I don't see how that thread helps at all.. Unless you mean the Avatar Awards website that's linked? Guess I could contact them about it.

I've tried to actually unlock the awards by completing all the levels again but that doesn't seem to work.

Sorry, not trying to be rude or anything, but I don't see how that thread helps at all.. Unless you mean the Avatar Awards website that's linked? Guess I could contact them about it.

I've tried to actually unlock the awards by completing all the levels again but that doesn't seem to work.

Sorry man lol, the OP on that thread is part of an avatar award site.

This is the link I meant to share: http://avatarawards.ninjasfate.com/

I say "You may want to ask somebody here" because I have never personally used this site so I don't know how well it's run or how easy it is to navigate etc etc.

Hope you find what you're looking for, it'd be bugging me if I were in your situation :p

Sorry man lol, the OP on that thread is part of an avatar award site.

This is the link I meant to share: http://avatarawards.ninjasfate.com/

I say "You may want to ask somebody here" because I have never personally used this site so I don't know how well it's run or how easy it is to navigate etc etc.

Hope you find what you're looking for, it'd be bugging me if I were in your situation :p

That's ok, I figured that's what you meant. :p

I sent them an email about it. Hopefully they can shed some light on the problem.

I also contacted Microsoft Support about it but they weren't too helpful, stating that it may be due to "content not being available any longer" or something. They recommended I make a post about on the Xbox Support forums. Which I've done, if anyone's interested. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/13/p/399153/2020500.aspx

They recommended I make a post about on the Xbox Support forums. Which I've done, if anyone's interested. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/13/p/399153/2020500.aspx

If the guys on that site don't email you back then this thread you posted should have your answers in no time. Good luck getting to the bottom of your problem here, hope it all works out for you.

• 3 weeks later...
actually the game is receiving a DLC come january and avatar awards will be included. see for yourself as posted on playxbla.com

http://playxbla.com/jump-ahead-in-doritos-crash-course-with-new-dlc-january-2nd/

I guess the DLC Awards were just showing up early for me for some reason. Oh well, that's a relief. Thanks for posting this, Murasame. :)