Easy Level 60 & Other Online Achievements Guide

DOPE BOI

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really unfortunate to hear about the level 58 prestige 3 situation. I wonder what is their motivation?

I am beginning to think maybe it's a programming error. Doesn't really make sense to leave 1 character to be unlocked after almost 4 prestiges. If the devs want us to pretige so many times, it would make more sense to space out the character unlocks more.

I find it really weird that every other character can be acquired before level 60 the first time. Perhaps someone accidentally added prestige 3 to the general character by mistake? :confused:

EDIT: Shopaholic is only 20G while True Commitment is 30G. Of course this wouldn't be the first time devs do this but it certainly makes you wonder. If anything, the scores should be reversed.

Also consider that the last character is the general from the enemy faction. If they want to reward dedicated players, shouldn't the last character be Lara instead? Meanwhile Lara herself can be unlocked when you reach level 60.

Edited by Varkovsky

Hi count me in ill boost this ex etc.GAMER TAG IS BELOW.

GT WizardFlipper

p.s im in the UK

??? You don't need somebody else, you can do it ALL BY YOURSELF (recommended)!!! Check the video/thread again...

Really unfortunate to hear about the level 58 prestige 3 situation. I wonder what is their motivation?

I am beginning to think maybe it's a programming error. Doesn't really make sense to leave 1 character to be unlocked after almost 4 prestiges. If the devs want us to pretige so many times, it would make more sense to space out the character unlocks more.

I find it really weird that every other character can be acquired before level 60 the first time. Perhaps someone accidentally added prestige 3 to the general character by mistake? :confused:

Yeah it really SUCKS ASS. I'm LV50 now and it takes fucking forever. Better be in a XBL party talking shit and listen to music or else you will get bored soon.

I'm sure that I remember the devs talking in one of the "Final Hours" documentaries about character unlocks, and Lara being the last one to be unlocked. It makes me wonder if this whole thing with the General becoming available on the 3rd Prestige isn't just a huge mistake with the achievement conditions that should be rectified by an early patch. Certainly hoping so, personally, as I cannot be bothered spending that long grinding for 20 points!

Amazing effort though, DOPE BOI, stick on for an "A+ thread award" in my book! Thanks for the tips, will definitely be using this method for the Level 60 cheevo.

I'm sure that I remember the devs talking in one of the "Final Hours" documentaries about character unlocks, and Lara being the last one to be unlocked. It makes me wonder if this whole thing with the General becoming available on the 3rd Prestige isn't just a huge mistake with the achievement conditions that should be rectified by an early patch. Certainly hoping so, personally, as I cannot be bothered spending that long grinding for 20 points!

Exactly what I was saying. I kinda remember hearing about Lara being the last character unlock as well but can't remember where.

EDIT: Found the link http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=124504#Multiplayer

Go to the third question under multiplayer and you can see as recent as 2 months ago, the developer stated Lara will be the hardest character to unlock in multiplayer.

Edited by Varkovsky

Hi i think each game is 4 player start ? im not please note im in the UK if looking to try and get Im all that 25G win a round in all game modes and Monkey a round 25G if any wants to help or take turns we do these in private matches so send me invite or send me message.:)

Hi i think each game is 4 player start ? im not please note im in the UK if looking to try and get Im all that 25G win a round in all game modes and Monkey a round 25G if any wants to help or take turns we do these in private matches so send me invite or send me message.:)

DAFUQ, sounds like Yoda from Star Wars to me, understand jackshit!

You're a complete fool, aren't you? READ. Or don't. Just stop posting in this thread.

On topic, I'm going to hope and wait for a patch. I didn't buy this game specifically due to this thread. I'll get it cheap used later on for single player.

LMAO! Oh Blaze :p

Just the truth man.

Dude, this takes the piss! I'm sitting at level 57 and have been for about 3 sessions of this boosting method. It's taken me about 3 days to get where I am now

Yeah it sucks and will take a lot of time and also pray that you won't get a RANK-RESET during this time.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe