It will be on: Saturday January 26 at 11:00 PM EST

I'm currently looking for 4 other controllers to help:

1. Klucksy

2. Klucksy Guest 1

3. Klucksy Guest 2

4. Klucksy Guest 3

5. John Hellscream

6. John Hellscream Guest 1

If you'd like to join me PM on Xbox live saying "Anniversary Achievements, how many controllers you'll be supplying"

GT: Klucksy

You will need: A mic, Anniversary Maps and to read over the guide we will be following: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=342890

Cheers

Edited by InfectedByFear

I'm still playing Reach. I'm looking for one person with 4 controllers and mic. To boost the daily/weekly multiplayer matchmaking challenges. I'm not boosting anything else in this game other than MM challenges. Send only DETAILED TEXT MSG. All other types of message will be ignored and blocked.

Edited by Ari Haswari

I'm setting up a boosting session for the "Anniversary Achievements"

It will be on: Saturday January 26 at 11:00 PM EST

I'm currently looking for 4 other controllers to help:

1. Klucksy

2. Klucksy Guest 1

3. Klucksy Guest 2

4. Klucksy Guest 3

5. John Hellscream

6. John Hellscream Guest 1

If you'd like to join me PM on Xbox live saying "Anniversary Achievements, how many controllers you'll be supplying"

GT: Klucksy

You will need: A mic, Anniversary Maps and to read over the guide we will be following: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=342890

Cheers

This still happening?

I need help with the following achievements,

-Candy from a baby

-You Blew it up!

-Don't touch that

-paper beats rock

-all alone

-emergency room

-dive bomber

-license to kill

-bounty hunter

message if interested. GT: Sir 8th

I need help with two Defiant achievements - Paper Beats Rock, You Can't Touch That - & all of the Anniversary achievements. I have three controllers I have access to in order to make this easier for whoever would like to help me. Message me on XBoxLIVE if interested. I'll message a few of you here that are looking to do the same thing.

GT: xxYamiBakuraxx

I need help with two Defiant achievements - Paper Beats Rock, You Can't Touch That - & all of the Anniversary achievements. I have three controllers I have access to in order to make this easier for whoever would like to help me. Message me on XBoxLIVE if interested. I'll message a few of you here that are looking to do the same thing.

GT: xxYamiBakuraxx

I have one extra controller, and I need the following achievements. I'd be glad to help you out! I'll be home around 9:30 CST tonight.

Totally Worth it, You ate all the chips, candy from a baby, don't touch that, paper beats rock, emergency room, all alone, stick it to the man, dive bomber, license to kill, bounty hunter, from hell's heart.

GT: SCIENCEEE

Looking to finish up Reach's multiplayer achievements tonight.

I need Emergency Room, All Alone, Don't Touch That!, You Blew It Up!, You Ate All The Chips, Skunked, and Cross-Mappin'. I'm also willing to help out others that need different achievements as well.

I've already messaged a few people that have posted, but message me on XBL and we'll try and get a group together.

GT: Fisheye